The formal

Hey sorry I haven't updated recently but I'll start to again after everything in school gets sorted out when it starts. I'm switching to writing with "" these now, sorry.

Tyler's POV

       Meredith keeps posting  picture's of her dress for the formal, it kinda looks expensive and perfect to ruin. But I'm not gonna do that, tonight is Ethan's night, I'm lonely going for him, so I gotta make it rememberable for him.

        "Classes are now dismissed" the loud speaker announced, the school has a half day for everyone to get ready.

   Kid's run down the halls all in a hurry, and some jumping on side's of lockers because why not. I run out my class so I don't get trampled by walking, kid's howls and shoes hitting the tiled floors fill up the sound in the hall.

     I get pulled into a side area meeting with Ethan's beautiful face, getting caught up in his brown hazel eye's.

      "Thought you were gonna leave without me did you?" He smiles at me, "hmmm maybe." A smile spreads across my face, Ethan's hand keeps lightly bumping into mine. He slowly grabs my hand and looks at me seriously in the eye's. I look back at him the same, the crowd of student's empty halls.

     Ethan starts running dragging me with him, I finally fain my balance and start running. Not soon after we catch up with the group filled of screaming peers of ours.

       We finally reach outside, I forgot Ethan still had my hand, he run towards a car. "Ethan isn't this your dad's car?" I stop staring at the black range rover parked in the space.

    "Yea but he said I could use it," he unlocks the car, I of course get into the passenger seat and wait for Ethan to start driving after he puts h8s seatbelt on.

       People look over at the car as Ethan roars the engine, and backs out driving slowly out the parking lot to get people's attention. At least the window are tinted so no one can see me, oh thank you gods.

   "You sure know how to make an exit Dolan," it comes out kinda nervous tone.

      Not long after we reach the mall, " what are we doing here?"

      "You are just gonna get some stuff done, now common."

2 hours later

     We run into my house both going to different bathrooms to start getting ready for the formal. I get in the shower to wash my body, I would say hair but I'll just tell you what happened at the mall.

     I got my hair ombre to a maroon, she cut mu dead ends, and I realized how long my hair is. It's almost to my waist, Ethan got his hair done too but we don't know what each others loom like because we asked them to cover them.

      I got make-up, and diamond earrings, and got may nails painted nude. I walk out the shower and dry myself off. I wrap put on my dress, then put a robe over top so I mess it up with make up.

        I do my face wash then brush my teeth, then begin working on my make up.

     I finsh my make up, put in the earrings, I stand up take off the robe hanging it on the hook ok the bathroom door. Now I get to see what my hair looks like, I take the cover off revealing my hair.

       My natural curls and the color look so beautiful together, I love it. I smile into the merrier in awe.         

(Pic of the stuff)

Ethan's POV

         I stare in the merrier one last time at my outfit and then uncover my hair. It's streaks of purple and red, I like it surprisingly, what will Tyler think.

(Ethan's outfit and hair)

     When we were out I also got Tyler a surprise present, that hopefully looks with what she's wearing

   ...who am I kidding everything looks good on her
(Texts)
Tyler: Ready?

Me: Ready.

       I walk out the bathroom as Tyler does the same, we both face each other. I have no words as I stare into the eye's of beauty.

        The way that maroon dress fits her body, how her hair just flows off her head pass her shoulder down her back. Those curls complement her face, the make up makes her eye color pop, red or not. Everything is just so perfect but one thing.

     "Turn around," I demand Tyler, she does so, I pull out a necklace from my pocket and put it around her neck. Then letting it fall on her chest after i clip it.

Tyler's POV

    The bathroom doors both shut at the same time, I turn around to be faced with Ethan.

     I carefully look him up and down, from his dyed hair all the way too his new fancy shoes, damn does he look good.

      "Turn around," Ethan demands in a sweet and gental voice, I do as he says and turn around. Ethan's breath hits the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

      He drops something on my chest, I turn about and grab it staring into it's beautiful diamond.

   "I can't take this," I look at him, "I bought it for you, think of it as a present for almost going wolf on you baby." What? "Bear, baby bear."

      Yea nice save Dolan, i felt my face heat up from what he said, "ready to go, it starts in 10 and it's not that long of a drive."

     I nod to Ethan and begin walking down the stairs in front of him, his hand lightly touched my ass. I thought it was an accident until he slapped and grabbed it.

     "ETHAN. Watch those hands of yours," a small smile creeps on my face. "Sorry these guys just have a mind of they're own, they grab if they see something they like."

     This boy really want to get hurt.

-----

    Everyone walks in w as soon as the doors open, girl's already grinding on guy's. And guy's kissing up on girls, I can already smell the hormones ugh.

     Ethan takes my hand and brings me to a photo booth, "common get in." I stand next to him and the thing starts taking pictures. The last one was coming up, I didn't know what do do.

     Ethan grabes my hips and faces me towards him, without warning he presses his soft lips against mine. And everything just stops, my hands on his shoulders.

     Seconds pass but I couldn't even count one, we both pulled away but I wanted more. I look down at my feet, he lifts my head up and makes me look at him.

     "How was that," ok umm let me think SOMETHING I'VE BEEN DIEING FOR. "It was good, very good...but you have a girlfriend," he shakes his head and grabs the two things and hands one to me.

     "Thanks"

------

     I told Ethan I'll be right back and went to the snack table, I grabbed chip's and a drink. We took so many photos tonight, and even selfies...I hate that word.

      I set my plate down and eat, then realize Ethan isn't here anymore, where did he go?