chapter eleven [saving grace.]

I woke up (on my own this time) at 8:30 am. U g h.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed, then walked out of my camper.

I went and banged my fist on everyone's camper, making sure they heard it enough to get moving.

"WE'RE LEAVING IN TEE MINUS THIRTY MINUTES!" I screamed, the hopped back in my own camper and woke Cole up with kisses.

He moaned, "Marni.."

I kissed his lips lightly and stopped. He groaned at the lost of contact and I stifled a giggle.

I pulled out the bullhorn from the nightstand drawer and positioned it near his ear.

A loud sound had scared Cole, so much to the point he fell off the bed.

I couldn't contain my laughs.

After I woke Cole up, we grabbed a small breakfast (consisting of a granola bar and a Gatorade. Oh, and hotfries ((mental squealing))), we left our camper and joined the Matthews' and Dustin and Sara. Marie's hair made me laugh very loudly because it was so frizzy. Her usually pin-straight hair was pulled back into a bun the size of Texas, an angry look on her face.

"Morning everyone," I sighed, stretching my arms above my head.

"Morning Marni." Everyone grumbled, while Cole leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Alright, so, we need to leave in abou-" a sharp scream interrupted me and I started running to where it was.

I ran for about three minutes before I came upon a teenage girl (probably around my age). A man had her ik a head-lock and was roughly pulling her into the woods beside the campsite. I panicked for a good thirty seconds before running to where they were and pulled the girl away from the man. I'm not really one to fight (lolz, what a lie), but the girl was small and the man was like, in his late thirties or so. That's really nasty.

"Hey! Dude! You can't just take someone!" I smacked him for being so idiotic and then grabbed the girl, whose name was still unknown. I ran back to our campsite and hurriedly packed everyone and everything up, fearful the man would come back. The girl got into Cole and I's camper as Cole started it. I plopped down in the driver's seat and thanked Cole for starting it. I then pulled out of the campsite and onto the main road that lead the shortest way to our next destination.

"So, what's your name?" I asked the girl.

"Grace Smith. I'm newly eighteen, and from Arkansas. I only was up here because I was on a camping trip by myself for my eighteenth birthday. I have no idea who that man was, and why he wanted me.."

Sweetheart, you're an attractive young female with a pulse and a vagina. It's a duh moment why he wanted you. I thought to myself.

I just nodded. "Okay, well, um, I'm Marni Price," I pointed to Cole. "That's my boyfriend, Cole Matthews. His family, my twin, and his girlfriend are in the campers behind us. I surprised them with a roadtrip for our break." I grinned.

"Wow. That's so thoughtful of you. Your family's so lucky!" Grace smiled.

"Yeah, my girlfriend's kinda the best." Cole said, kissing my cheek. I smacked him and continued driving.

Grace sighed. "You guys are so cute! I wish I had a boyfriend.." Woah, she didn't have a boyfriend?! She's extremely gorgeous with her dark brown, shoulder-length hair and stunning dark blue eyes. I had to force myself not to drop my jaw.

A light bulb flickered in my head as I turned into our next campsite.

I'm going to hook Nathan and Grace up.

I parked the camper and pulled Grace and Cole out of it.

I waited impatiently until every camper was parked, as I stood in the middle of them. Everyone had parked in a circle of sorts, and a good sized hole was left in the middle to hang out until we left this one campsite, which was in three days.

"Alright everyone, this is Grace Smith. I saved her because well, I'm that cool. I have made the choice to add her to our little roadtrip." I paused, looking at everyone.

"Okay. Introductions start," I paused again for dramatic effect.

"NOW!"

-

Please dont hate me, I know it's been like almost a month since I've updated.

But hey I'm going to try my hardest to update this week and until I leave for the beach house in myrtle beach. (June sixth!!!)

A special thanks to my two good friends SparkleyEyesHailey and SaxyRayBan (or SaxyRayban) for editing this at school today. Hearts for you guys (:

Love you!

-kalynne.