chapter twenty three

HEY EVERYONE!

You see that picture? THATS ME ATTEMPTING TO BE A MODEL SO YOU SHOULD LIKE TELL ME IF YOU THINK IT WOULD WORK OR NOT ;D

Okay so I know I know, kalynne why are you writing an author's note at the BEGINNING !!!??!! We don't even get to read before you bombard us with your stupidity!!!!

I HAVE A REASON.

Sadly, Nine Boys One Me will be finished in the next four or so chapters, idk really.

And honestly I'm TERRIBLE with sequels, but there may, MAY, be a spin-off of Leah & Dan's, Sara & Dustin's and MARNI & Cole's kids. MAYBE. I really don't think I want to though, but I don't think I can get rid of my babies MARNI Cole and dustin so soon :'(

AAAAAANYWAY, here is the chapter yo !! :D

[ I wrote this part before my anxiety got bad! hence why I, so peppy up here ^ ]

//

chapter twenty-three;

// six weeks later //

Cole's eyes were shining with happiness at the mention that our kids would be born in the next month or two.

Me on the other hand? I was freaking out. Not only do I have Cas and Rainey to look after, I'm adding two more newborns to the mix.

Translation?

I DONT LIKE BABY SPIT-UP.

Michelle has told me that it will get better once it's my kids that are spitting up, but SPIT-UP IS GROSS, WHETHER IT COMES FROM MY BABIES OR NOT!

There is no fighting her on it though, she is adamant that I will become used to babies puking on me after the twins are born.

She's insane.

PUKE IS GROSS.

I feel like a terrible person, but I have a weak ass stomach, not my fault.

--

{a month later}

"COLE!"

"MARNI!"

"DON'T SASS ME, BOY!"

He chuckled and walked into the bedroom. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I think," I pointed down to where there was a puddle of water. "I think my water just broke?" I said questionably.

What Cole hadn't picked up, was that i actually was still very much pregnant, my water hadn't broken.

I TRICK HIM. Insert cheesy smile here.

He seemed to snap into reality, "Oh. Oh my god, my kids are coming. Oh my god okay, Mar, breathe."

I burst into laughter, and rub my gigantic belly.

"Marni, why are you laughing? Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I tricked you!" I grinned.

He glared at me. "So not cool, Marni Cassen Matthews. So not cool."

I kissed his cheek, "I love you,"

"Mhm, sure babe."

--

Okay, I'm the worst, I know.

These chapters are short and they suck.

I've just had personal things to deal with lately, my anxiety is getting really bad and it's hard to write when you can't even form a coherent sentence.

I promise I'll get more out, soon. Lately it's just been hard. Forgive me?

I hope you all are having a wonderful day/night, I love you all.

-kalynne.