chapter nineteen [so i may be a smidge pregnant with your baby.]

chapter nineteen [so i might be a smidge pregnant with your baby]

//

I was fidgety when walking towards Cole's room. I didn't know how to tell him I was pregnant, I mean you can't go and blurt something out.

Cole's room was closer than I remembered. Out of instinct, I placed my hand over my stomach and rubbed slightly. But I'm Marni, so I cringed and flipped out.

I took slow, steady steps to his door. Once there, I knocked twice, before walking in.

Big mistake.

There Cole was, naked as the day he was born.

"Oh." I said thoughtlessly.

I started laughing shortly after that, because Cole was just about to get dressed from a shower. I listened for a few seconds, to make sure there wasn't a rebound skank somewhere.

Thankfully, there wasn't.

"M-Marni!" He said, a little shocked.

"I have something to tell you, and it's important.."

"What is it?"

I looked down. "Get dressed first, idiot."

He smirked. "Nothing you haven't seen before,"

I lifted my head up slightly and glared at him. "Get. Your. Ass. Dressed."

It took him a few minutes to get dressed, those minutes I used to get my messy thoughts together.

"What is it, Mar?"

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

"Listen, I didn't do anything wron-"

"You made a bet on how long it would take me to lose my virginity to you!" I screamed.

"I didn't think you'd ever find out!"

"You're so frustrating! And stupid!" I yelled loudly.

"Well you're infuriating! You never can be serious, and you always blame stuff on other people! You're immature, and I'm glad we broke up, Marni!" Cole finished.

My temper finished then. I was hurt now. "Okay. Just so you know, you're going to be a dad."

I walked out after that, the tears freely falling down my face.

I got back to my room, relieved to see no one in it.

I started throwing things, breaking stuff, everything.

How could he say that to me!

How could he blame it all on me!

IT'S HIS FAULT!

I couldn't breathe. My airways we're closing up and it felt like I was breathing through a needle point.

At some point, I passed out.

//

I AM THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON EVER, IM SO SORRY.

I know you're mad and IM SORRY D:

I haven't gotten a chapter out, and when I do, it's a sucky, very short one.

I PROMISE PROMISE P R O M I S E, that the next one will be AMAZING and VERY LONG.

I loooove you :D

-kalynne