chapter twelve [ya dingus.]

As I planned in my head, Nathan Thomas Matthews was the first one to introduce himself.

"Hi there. My name's Nathan Matthews."

Grace blushed slightly. "I'm Grace Smith, as you already know."

Just as others were going to introduce themselves, I stopped them. "Oh look at the time. We need to get to bed because we have a full day tomorrow! Oh wait, my camper only has one bed, and Cole and I share it. Nathan, Cody, do you mind if Grace bunks with you?" I smiled my "evil" smile and added, "She's available!" Under my breath, addressed to Nathan.

"Sure." Cody agreed. Nathan just nodded.

"Perfect! Well, time for bed everyone!" I started pushing Grace and Nathan into their camper.

"Marni it's only 11 a.m." Cole said.

"COLE SHUT UP I'M PLAYING CUPID!"

I glared at him and he just smiled.

I turned to Grace and Nathan. "Now you two, little munchkins, go and mingle with EACHOTHER." I put info sis on eachother.

They both looked at me weird before going into the camper. I headed back over to Cole before collapsing on him.

"Phew. Saving people and playing cupid really takes a lot out of you." I complained.

Cole picked my up bridal style and started walking to our cabin. "Let's go take a nap, hmm?" He winked at me.

I smacked his chest. "Don't be a perv."

"I was just implying that-"

"Yeah, implying we take a nap after some hardcore sexual intercorse."

"Marni, it's called sex. Sex."

"That's what I said, sexual intercorse."

"No, babe. Say sex."

I have Cole a 'wtf' look. "I said that. SEXUAL INTERCORSE."

"Do you not like the word sex?"

"Cole, honey, I think you need to lie down. You're acting weird."

"MARNI DOESN'T LIKE THE WORD SEX!" Cole yelled.

"Cream cheese." I said calmly.

"HAH- wait, what?"

"Palm trees." I said calmly again.

"...What?"

I saw we were almost at our camper and I saw the oppertunity and just had to take it.

I slapped Cole, dumped water on him, then ran to the camper. I flung the door open, and shut it quickly. I locked it after that and just laughed at Cole's confused face. He ran to the door and started banging on it, and I just made faces at him.

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, YA DINGUS?" I yelled through the door.

Cole glared at me and I just laughed.

I pulled out a bag of hotfries and dug into them. Jesus, these little babies are so delicious.

Cole's pounding on the camper door never ceased and frankly, it was getting annoying.

After ten minutes, and a bag of hotfries, I decided to let Cole in.

I opened the door and in came Cole.

"MARNI CASSEN MATTHEWS!"

Aw, that's sweet. He called me Marni Matthews.

"I-I mean Marni Cassen Price." He corrected himself.

"No no, it was cute." I reassured him.

"Anyway, I'm upset with you. No kisses for 62,882 minutes." He said, a cute, stern look on his adorable face.

"'iight, man."

He gave me a strange look before going into the camper's bathroom. I heard the water run a free minutes later and laughed. My boyfriend is just the cutest little (not little) thing in the entire world.

I got pencils, paper, and markers out from my suitcase. I felt like drawing.

I sketched out a heart and two people on either side of it.

I shaded in the necessary amounts and finished with coloring it.

It was a picture of Cole and I, and a heart in between us. I thought it was adorable.

The shower shut off and Cole walked out of the bathroom, only a towel swung low on his hips.

"You might want to put some clothes on. People might think you're a nudist." I told Cole nonchalantly.

"This was supposed to get a sexual rise from you." Cole explained.

"Congrats, you failed."

Cole put his face in his hands. "I just had to go for the girl who isn't sexual at all." He groaned shortly after.

I just laughed. "Oops."

I got up from my chair and tackled Cole to the bed. "Hi baby."

"Hi Marni."

"You lookin' mighty fine there."

"Really?"

"Nope. BYE!" I got off of him and ran out the camper.

"LEAH!" I screamed.

The very pregnant bestfriend of mine named Leah came hobbling over to me. "What?! What's wrong?!"

"I may have turned Cole on and then left him there and now he may want to shoot me in the mouth." I explained rather quickly.

"Jesus, Marni! You can't do that to horny men!" Leah gasped, throwing her hands in the air.

"WELL I'M SORRY! HE DIDN'T EXACTLY COME WITH A MANUAL!"

"IT'S COMMON SENSE, YOU DIMWITTED MAMMAL!"

"Hey now, that's hurtful." I pouted at Leah.

"Whatever, let's hide you, because your overly muscled man friend over there has his little mini-Cole out for revenge."

"OH MY GOD, HE'S FLASHING PEOPLE? HE IS A NUDIST! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD MY BOYFRIEND'S A NUDIST!"

"Marni Cassen Price shut your face and follow me!"

I shut my face and followed her.

--

Short yes but MacyGlasscock wanted another chapter

HERE YOU GO LIGHT SIDE OF ME ((:

Ps if anyone noticed the 62882 minute thing up there, my boyfriend does that to me if I go "BYE" to him and it makes me laugh (':

-kalynne