Chapter Two: "What do you think about him?"

It was dismissal time. Well, its half day. Orientation daw, I’d say. While you, Claire and Nicole are waiting for your services to arrive, you talked about this mystery guy, the Oklahoma boy.

You: What do you think of our new classmate? The Oklahoma boy?

Claire: A foreigner! HAHA!

Nicole: He might be handsome. Who knows?

You: Yea, I wonder what does he looks like.

Claire: Like what, (YN)? Young delicate skin of his? Sparkling eyes? Shiny hair? Rosy cheeks? Kissable lips? What?

You: HEY! What are you thinking?!

All: *laughs*

Then your service arrived. You hugged your friends and said goodbye.

You: Aww, guys I have to go.

Nicole: Bye, (YN)!

Claire: Go online later! Facebook and Twitter please. Let’s talk. ;)

When you reached home, your mom asked you many things about school. You also told your mom about this Oklahoma boy.

Mom: Really? You have a foreigner classmate?

You: Yes. He came from Oklahoma.

Mom: He? You mean he’s a boy?

You: Yes. I told you already.

Mom: Oh. *laughs* But try to be close to him. So you can learn better English, or… *winks*

You: WHAT?! Mom, I know how to speak English. And what do you mean by “or”?

You and your mom talked for hours. Suddenly you remember Claire told you to go online. You went to your room and turn on the computer. You logged in to FB and Twitter and then both of you chatted.

You: Hey!

Claire: Hi. Glad you’re on.

You: Yea. *laughs* What’s up?

Claire: Waiting for you to go online.

You: I’m online now.

Claire: Nothing much. You?

You: Same. I’m bored. *laughs*

Claire: Whatcha doin’?

You: Just chatting with you and tweeting.

Claire: Same. Omg I’m really bored!

You: Me too. I told my mom about this Oklahoma boy.

Claire: What did she said?

You: She said I should be close to him for me to learn English more.

Claire: What? You’re 3rd honour but she still thinks you’re not good? Demanding, I guess.

You: Ikr. But, srsly, what do you think about him?

Claire: Actually, I don’t have any idea. But I wish he’s kind, handsome and have respect for girls.

You: Yes, I have thought about that too. Do you think we can get along with him?

Claire: Yes, we can, It’s possible though.

You: What’s his name by the way?

Claire: I still do not know. Maybe we could figure it out tomorrow.

You: Oh, okay. I wonder what his name is.

Claire: Why do you keep on wondering? *laughs*

You: Nothing. I was just thinking what foreigner’s attitude is. Especially now, he’s like our age.

Claire: Oh really? Well, stop wondering. One day, we’ll see him. *laughs*

You: Yea yea. You’re right. *laughs* Hey, I have to go.  I have to sleep. Bye.

You logged off and went to your bed. You keep on thinking about him. How does he looks like, what’s his name, everything about him, until you fell asleep.