Chapter Twenty: "Forgive me or...?"

Next morning, a bright sun rises that causes you to open your eyes. You remember that today will be the Miting De Avance, the day you’ll introduce yourself to the crowd, the day you’ll sing in the school for the first time. Suddenly, you remember that Greyson taught you, which can help you in your chosen song. You smiled remembering how he teaches you. You also remember Greyson’s Fb message to you which made you smile and blushed alone in bed. And then you get up the bed and ate your breakfast.

You: Hi mom, morning *smiles*

Mom: Good morning. Wow, you look happy. It’s your Miting De Avance, right? I think you’re supposed to be worried or nervous.

You: *smiles*

Mom: What’s happening?

You: Let’s just say that someone has given me sweet words of encouragement.

Mom: Greyson Chance?

You: No. *laughs*

Mom: He is, I can say it.

You: No. Well, I’ll just eat my breakfast and go to school

Mom: You’re really secretive, huh? Okay. *smiles*

So, you ate faster than before. Maybe you’re way too excited for some reasons. Haha, you’ve changed. Maybe it’s because of Greyson’s “sweet words of encouragement.” Well, it was effective. He’s such a great mentor, adviser, and best friend.

[Did I mention that (YN) thinks Greyson doesn’t like her and treats Greyson’s doings as a joke? If not, she is. :D]

As you enter your room, you saw your best friends waiting for you. You happily entered and had the brightest smile.

You: Hi guys, Good morning.

Claire: Uhhh…

Nicole: You look so happy today…?

William: You’re blooming, huh? *laughs*

Adrian: You look beautiful today, what happened? *laughs*

Greyson: Adrian dude, (YN) always looks beautiful.

You: *laughs* Well, I just forgot how to be nervous, maybe. *laughs* I’m ready for the programme later.

Claire: Oh wow. What a big changed.

Nicole: What happened that made you really confident?

You: Let’s just say I read sweet words of encouragement on Facebook. –winks-

William: From whom?

You: It’s my pretty little secret.

Adrian: You’re secretive as walways.

You: Thank you. *laughs*

Claire: So, (YN), here’s a dress you can wear later.

You: Oh wow. Thank you.

Claire: You’re welcome.

Greyson: *leans to you and whispers* You read it, huh?

You: *leans to Greyson and whispers* Of course.

So, you and your friends talked until your first teacher arrived. You were a little bit nervous; of course you cannot help it. But not as much as yesterday. Greyson helped you though. It’s amazing. He easily eases your nervousness with just sweet words of encouragement. For you, he’s the sweetest boy you ever known.