Chapter Ten: "You look like an angel."

As Greyson walks towards the quadrangle, he can see you preparing book you’ll need. Of course, you need books. Foreign books. And then you look at your left side, seeing Greyson walking. It was kind of far but you can see his pink rosy cheeks, sparkling eyes, his cute lips, smooth white arms, everything. You admit to yourself that he looks hot and sexy while walking. You can’t help it so you bite your lips. Like, yea.

You: *on your mind* He’s so damn hot and sexy.

Greyson: Hi (YN), let’s start.

You: *shook your head but still biting your lips*

Greyson: Hey, why are you biting your lips?

You: *stop biting* You’re 5 minutes late, what did it take you so long?

Greyson: I forgot. I’m sorry. Now, answer my question.

You: What?

Greyson: Why are you looking at me earlier?

You: *speechless and shocked* Okay, let’s start.

You’re expecting he’ll sit in front of you. You find it really awkward when he’ll be seating next to you. Of course, if ever, it would be a first time. Too bad, not all of the things you want will happen. Unfortunately,  Greyson wants to be seated beside you.

You: *holds his hand* Wait, seat in front of me. Not beside me.

Greyson: Why? I wanna seat beside you.

You: It would be easier if you’re there.

Greyson: No, it’s much easier if I’m here sitting beside you. *pinches your cheek*

You: *face palmed* Whatever. K fine. Sit.

Greyson: Why are you still holding me hand? Is it soft? Is it smooth? *giggles*

You: *let go of his hand* Let’s start. *blushes*

Greyson: *smiles*

As Greyson sat beside you, you move away a little and Greyson move near you. And you move away a little again and Greyson move near again. And then again and again. Both of you were like playing like kids.

You: Why do you keep on moving closer?

Greyson: Why do you keep on moving farther?

You shut up and blush. Well, it’s true. Lol. You’re in the edge of your seat. And then you get your book you will use. Greyson is really close to you. You can feel his (grexy; haha. lol) legs touching yours and his arms interacting with yours.

You: Would you mind moving a little bit?

Greyson: Why?

You: Because… *sighs*

Greyson: What’s wrong?

You: Nothing!

Greyson: Are you mad, sweetheart? *holds your chin, moving it to face him*

You: You: Sweetheart?! No, I’m not mad! Let’s start!

Greyson: Okay. *smiles*

You admit, he’s sweet. You blushed for calling you sweetheart, of course, a cute guy like him do that for you? Haha, who doesn’t?

You decided to teach him expressions first. Of course, basics. And then while you’re teaching him and explaining him the lessons, you can see his sparkling eyes looking at you. You can feel the warm he breathe near your ears. Of course, his face is only 3 inches away.

You: Would you stop and take a look at this now? This book? This Foreign book?

Greyson: *stares*

As he stares at you, you can see his hazelnut brown eyes twinkling like the stars above, sparkling like a very rare diamond and as bright as the sun.

You: Oh God, you’re such a weirdo!

Greyson: How was heaven when you left?

You: What?!

Greyson: Did you butt hurt when you fall from heaven?

You: Butt?! Are you a pervert?!

Greyson: No I’m not!

You: And what’s with heaven? How can you say I came from heaven?

Greyson: Because…

You: Because what? You know what, whenever you’re looking at me, I feel like there’s something wrong in my face, like is there a mole? Is there dirt or something?

Greyson: You look like an angel…

His voice. When he said those phrase, his voice is really angelic, sweet, breath-taking, manly, husky, captivating and most of all, heartfelt. You can feel the sincerity when he said that. You feel the warmth when he said that. You feel grateful and overwhelmed. Goosebumps? Yea, got it right. You feel like you’re the most beautiful girl he ever seen.