Chapter Four: "This is gonna be fun."

While you’re in your classroom waiting for your next teacher, your adviser came in for a while. She said you’ll take care of the attendance. Meaning who ever arrives in your section, you’ll ask them to write their name with their signature.

You: Okay Ma’am.

Teacher: Thank you, (YN)! *walks away*

You: *whispers* So, if ever Greyson arrives, I’ll let him sign this and I’ll see his penmanship.

You love seeing other people’s penmanship and signature. You’re so excited to Greyson’s.

Hours passed. It was near your dismissal time. Before your teacher let the entire class to go home, she said…

Teacher: The Principal told me that Greyson Chance is now here.

You: Omg I thought…

Claire: Me too.

Teacher: He was here earlier.

You: Omg what if…

Teacher: He’s going to attend classes tomorrow. Please welcome him. And, (YN) don’t forget the attendance. I also assigned you to teach him Tagalog words.

You: W-what?! O-okay.

Teacher: Okay, that’s it. *walks away* The entire class may now leave and go home.

You, Claire and Nicole talked in the quadrangle.

Claire: Omg (YN)! Good luck! *laughs*

You: Shut up.

Nicole: You can do it! You could teach him!

You: Stop it! I don’t wanna be a teacher!

Nicole and Claire: *laughs*

You: Nothing’s funny. *gives them a bad look*

Nicole: Okay??

You: Got to go.

When you reached home, you can’t help but to think how you can teach Greyson Chance Filipino words. You don’t even know where to start. And then…

You: Wait, maybe teaching him can make me closer to him. Yes, since I wanna know a foreigner’s attitude. This is gonna be fun.