Chapter Twenty-Two: "I just can't help it."

One month, four weeks, and thirty days have passed. Everything went well on you being a Freshman Representative and Greyson’s governess. He learned many things from you and he already adjusted on Philippine doings on school. Everything went well in your way. As every day pass, you went to the point that whenever you see Greyson smile or he went close to you, your heart skipped a beat and melt and butterflies are chasing each other at your stomach. Your heart always jumps through your shirt. Even though you know to yourself that you have no chance for him, your love for him grows bigger and bigger. It’s kinda bittersweet. The moment when you feel like he forgot about you like you used to feel him breathe. The moment when you think of him, you also hope that he’s thinking of you, too, in daily basis. Sometimes, you even wonder if he was enchanted to meet you, like you meeting him. There’s no a day you always think of him. Almost every day that his name’s on your lips.

On one normal morning, you woke up with a smile and not worrying about anything. You went down to eat your breakfast, as usual.

You: Good morning Mom.

Mom: Good morning. By the way, when’s your exam?

You: I don’t know. Maybe our teacher will announce later.

Mom: Okay. Have you studied?

You: Not yet. Maybe later, with Greyson.

Mom: You haven’t because you prefer studying with Greyson, huh? What is love?!

You: What?!

Mom: Nothing. Don’t forget to study, okay?

You: Yes Mom.

As usual, your daily routine will start again. When you reached your school, at your classroom…

You: Good morning.

Claire: Good morning Ms (YLN)

You: *smiles*

Nicole: (YN), have you studied?

You: Not yet. You? Claire? William? Adrian? Greyson?

Claire: Just a little bit.

Nicole: Same.

William: I’ll start later.

Adrian: Same with William.

Greyson: I haven’t.

Claire: So, (YN) when are you planning?

You: Hmmm, maybe later. Since Grey hasn’t studied yet, we’ll study later. I’m his governess though.

Claire: *coughs* Oh.

Adrian: *whispers* The love birds will study later.

You: What?

Adrian: Nothing.

William: *shouts* The love birds will study later!

You: Love birds? Tsk, we’re not.

Greyson: I’m excited to study later. *laughs* Sweetheart will teach me. *big smile*

You: *laughs* Nothing’s changed. I’m still the one teaches you things.

Claire: Okay they’re now having a moment for themselves.

Nicole: We must step back. It’s their moment.

You; Stop it!

Greyson *sings* You belong with me~ *left hand at his chest, right hand pointing on you*