Chapter Eleven: "No, I'm not lying. I'm saying the truth."

And then you feel ashamed. You don’t know what you’re supposed to reply to Greyson. It’s like he asked you a very difficult question.

You: You know… *sighs* You’re… *sighs*

Greyson: What are you trying to say, my angel?

You: My ang… What?! You’re such a weirdo and…

Greyson: And what?!

You: You’re such a reak!

Greyson: Call me whatever you want, I’m telling you the truth.

You: I don’t like liars. You’re lying!

Greyson: No, I’m not lying! I’m saying the truth.

You: Okay fine. I look like an angel and you’re not lying. Let’s study now.

Greyson: Finally you admit it!

You: No, it’s just because of you.

Greyson: Really? Because of me? Wow, it means you love me!

You: Of course! I mean, let’s study now!

As you get the book, your stretch your arm to reach them. You saw Greyson pouted and sighed. You can feel that he doesn’t want to study at that time. Well, it’s his first day. As his teacher, maybe you could consider that day as an orientation day for him.

You: *coughs* Well, I see that you don’t want to study.

Greyson: Yeah! *smiles*

You: So, I’ll let you win this time. I’ll give you the remaining 15 minutes for you. But this day only okay? You can do whatever you want now.

Greyson: How about you? What are you going to do?

You: I’ll just read and study my notes.

Greyson: Very industrious, huh?

You: Thank you. *look at him and smiles*

Greyson: So, I can do whatever I want? *big smile*

You: Yea. I’m letting you now.

Greyson: Really?

You: Yea.

Greyson: Are you sure?

You: Yes, of course.

Greyson: Is that final?

You: Yes.

Greyson: Are you serious?

You: Do you want me to take it back?!

Greyson: Oh. Thank you.

You: Finally.

So, as he stopped asking you the same question all over again, he keeps on thinking what he can do. You and Greyson were all alone in the quadrangle since all of the students were in their room. Of course, you were just given by your teacher extra 15 minutes after the break and skip classes because you’ll teach him. So, there’s silence in the whole quadrangle. He cannot think of what he’ll be doing. And then he looked at you while you’re reading your notes. He said…

Greyson: So, we’re alone here at the quadrangle.

You: So what are you trying to say?

Greyson: Can I kiss you? Only in your cheeks, but if you want to do it lips to lips, it’s more great. What do you think? *big smile*

As he said that and let it out on his lips, he leans towards you like he’s really going to kiss you in your cheeks. His face is only, maybe two inches away from yours. And then you misinterpret what he said…

You: Yea sure… Oh wait, what?! *looks at him*

As you look at him, his face was two inches away from you, your nose was almost touching his, you can see his hazelnut brown eye surrounding his black pupils because, yea, it was really near. Lips? Talking about lips? Your and Greyson’s lips? Two to one inch away.

Greyson: I repeat, can I kiss you?

You: Do you think I’m going to say yes?!

Greyson: If you want me to kiss you, you’ll say yes of course.

You: Of course I’ll say yes! I mean, no. NO!

Greyson: Tsss. *laughs* But you told me I can do whatever I want!

You: Yes! But kissing me?! No!

Greyson: *laughs* You’re so cute and adorable! *pinches your cheek*

You: Stop playing around!

Greyson: I’m just kidding. Of course I won’t kiss you. I respect you.

You: *in your mind* What a gentleman.

Greyson: A girl like you needs respect. I respect you more that any girl in our classroom.

You: How can you say?

Greyson: Because you’re really beautiful, inside and out, and you’re my angel. *laughs* Is that enough? *smiles, touches your head and hair*

You: Whatever. *smiles* 15 minutes has been elapsed. Let’s go upstairs.

Greyson: okay. *smiles*

He helped you arrange and carry the books. As both of you went upstairs, he entwined his arms with yours. He acts like he was your long-time boyfriend. He swayed with you while walking. It’s like you and Greyson are walking in the moon alone together, dating. Well, he’s cute and adorable. So you just let him do it with you. You can feel his arms with yours. His skin is really smooth, no scars. You cannot help it but to smile and blush when you’re with him. You admit, it was really fun being with someone like him.