Chapter Six: "No, I protest! I mean, why?

You can’t resist Greyson is staring at you. You can’t help but you blush so you look down on the floor. Until Claire noticed it.

Claire: *pokes you* Hey, Why Greyson is staring at you?

You: Huh? What?

Claire: Don’t deny it! I know you know! Ha, now I know why you’re blushing!

You: What? Yea, I mean, no!!

Teacher: Class listen, I want you to have a new seating arrangement. Greyson, I want you to sit beside (YN)

You: No! I protest! I mean, why?

Claire: You’re so defensive!

Nicole: Yea. *laughs*

Teacher: Remember you’re going to teach him words? By the way, Greyson meet your teacher, (YN).

Greyson: I’m glad (YN) will me be my tutor. *smiles*

Teacher: You know her?

Greyson: We saw each other at the locker room yesterday.

So your classmates and friends tease you. Yea they’re kind of malicious. You can’t help it so your face turns in a deep shade of red. You don’t know what to do so you just look down on the floor, holding your head.

Claire: Omg (YN)! Yie~

Nicole: Why you didn’t tell us?

You: Shut. The. Freaking. Up. You two.

Classmate1: Yie~ there’s a new couple in the house!

Classmate2: Yea! (YN) Chance!

You: Shut up! We’re not a couple!

Greyson: *laughs* You’re so cute when you’re angry, (YN)!

All of them are teasing you and Greyson. They’re all laughing, including your teacher and Greyson. You can’t help it so you smiled too

Teacher: Greyson, you can now seat beside (YN).

Greyson: Thank you. *smiles* *sits beside you*

Teacher: And, (YN) teach him when it’s your break time. You can choose where but I prefer at the quadrangle. I’ll also ask your teachers after your break time to give you 15 more minutes to study, okay?

You: *sigh* Okay. Ma’am, can I bring my friends when I teach him?

Teacher: No, you two will be alone.

You: *eyes widened* What?!

“No, you two will be alone.” This sentence keeps on echoing in your head. It also causes your classmates to tease you more, you blush more and Greyson to smile.

And then your teacher starts discussing. You were really distracted but you don’t even know why. And then you look at your side…

You: *eyes widened*