Chapter Twelve: "What if yes? What if the answer is yes?"

As you and Greyson walked up stairs in the library to return the books you used, which you actually didn’t use, Greyson acts like a kid, an innocent kid.

You: Stay here outside. I’ll just give these back to the shelf inside.

Greyson: Okay baby! –winks-

You: Stop being so silly, Chance!

And then after 3 minutes you get out of the library, seeing Greyson seating in the bench waiting for you.

You: C’mon. Let’s go ahead to our classroom.

Greyson: Okay.

As you and Greyson walked going back to your classroom, he still acts like a kid. He keeps on talking different kinds of things in a baby-talk-like. While doing that, his arms were still entwined with yours. He acts like your boyfriend.  Haha.

Greyson: Oh gosh, my beautiful angel is here with me! Her arm is entwined with mine! *big smile and look at you*

Oh wait, he’s not acting like an innocent kid. He acts like he was drunk. Walking like a zombie with you and keep on telling you crazy things.

Greyson: Greyson Michael Chance loves (YN)!

You: Greyson Chance, could you please stop? *looks at him*

Greyson: Why, what’s wrong with my angel?

You: What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong? How about you, what’s wrong with you? And could you please stop calling me your angel?

Greyson: Well, there’s nothing wrong with me. So, what should I call you, Mrs Chance? *big smile* How about that? *holds your chin*

You: What? Mrs. Chance?! *sighs* Just call me by my name. Don’t even bother think of another. By the way, we’re already here. As I enter the room, follow me, okay?

Greyson: Okay.

As you enter the room, Greyson followed you. Of course, you told him to do so.

It was History Class when you entered your room. Everyone was quiet. Your teacher and your classmate are actually having graded recitation. A soul-taking recitation. It’s all about Asian Countries you’ve been discussed before.

Greyson and You: Good afternoon sir.

Sir: Okay sit down. Since both of you just entered to our class, Mr. Chance, I want you to answer my questions. This will be graded, okay?

Greyson: Sure, I’m in. *looks at you.

[Note #1: You were looking on the floor as you seated so you don’t know that Greyson looked at you.]

[Note #2: He seats beside you so he can look at you easily. He seats at your left while Claire seats at your right]

Claire: Wow, did you taught Greyson Asian History? He seems like he knows everything.

You: No, I don’t know what happened to him.

Sir: Okay here it is, Mr Chance. What is the highest peak in Sri Lanka?

Greyson: Adam’s Peak.

Sir: What is the Golden Age of China?

Greyson: Tang Dynasty.

Sir: What country has the longest constitution in the world?

Greyson: Indian Constitution.

Sir: What is the land area of Armenia?

Greyson: 28,000 sq km.

Sir: On what exact time did the American Troops dropped the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima, Japan on August 6, 1945?

Greyson: 8:15AM

Sir: Okay. Good Mr. Chance, you may now take your seat. Now, stand up, Ms. (YLN).

You: *stands up* Sir.

Sir: On what country does have 40 days of honeymoon for newlyweds?

You: Tajikistan.

Sir: Who was the last Hindu King of the world?

You: King Gyanedra.

Sir: What currency has the highest exchange value?

You: Kuwait Dinar.

Sir: What is the name of the airport that will be considered as the largest one in 2020?

You: Maktoum International Airport.

Sir: What is the oldest existing story in the world?

You: Epic Of Gilgamesh.

Sir: You may now take a seat. Great job, Mr. Chance and Ms. (YLN)

Classmates: *coughs* Ehem!

Sir: Okay I’ll just go to the faculty room and get my class record. Remain silent everyone. *goes out*

Claire: (YN), *pokes* Why is Greyson looking at you every time he answer those questions? Why is he looking at you when you recite in the class?

You: He did?

Claire: Yea. What did you do?

You: I don’t know.

You decided to ask Greyson how he know all of that since you haven’t teach him some lesson in other subjects.

[Note #3: You’ll teach him not only Foreign words, but also other subjects. :D]

You: Hey, why are you looking at me earlier?

Greyson: Why, is there something wrong?

You: No, I’m just asking. Why?

Greyson: I found that cute. *smiles* You’re amazing and smart too. *pokes your nose*

You: *smiles* Thanks.

Greyson: I studied Algebra and General Science. I love Algebra but I don’t like Gen. Science.

You: Oh wow. I don’t like Algebra but I love General Science!

Greyson: Really? Algebra is really easy! As long as you know the formula.

You: *smiles* Wow? *laughs*

Greyson: Hey, I heard you love smart boys, don’t you?

You: I do. *smiles* Why?

Greyson: *smiles*

You: Hey I’m asking you! Wait, are you trying to impress me?

Greyson: *giggles*

You: Answer me!

Greyson: What if yes? What if the answer is yes?

You: So, you’re trying to impress me?

Greyson: Yea, kinda.

You: Why? *smiles*

Greyson: Secret. *laughs*

You: Awwwwh! Tell me! *hits his arm playfully*

Greyson: You’re so cute! *pinches your nose*

You: Stop it! *laughs*

Now you know that Greyson is trying to impress you with things, like that, he studied just for you. Just for you to be impress with him. When you learned about that, you can’t stop smiling. Of course, a cute guy like him impressing you? Well, admit it, YOU WERE IMPRESSED.