Chapter Twenty-Five: "Soon, I'll tell her, real."

It was morning. You woke up because of your alarm. You saw the clock and it was 7:30. Oh, you’re late. You tried to stand up and you notice that there are so many rashes in your arms, and you feel like you have runny nose. You went to your mom screaming...

You: Mom!
Mom: (YN), stay in your bed.
You: How come? I’m going to school! Look, I’m late!
Mom: No, you’re not going.
You: Why not? *scratching*
Mom: Look at yourself, you’re scratching! Your allergies attacked and you got runny nose!
You: But I have to!
Mom: No!
You: Mom, tests results will be given away later!
Mom: I said no! You’ll just make yourself worse.

Well, you’re mom’s right. You have to rest and force yourself to school just because of the test results. You got nothing to do. You’re just staring at the air’s presence, calmly seated on your chair while head is aching. You’re weak at that time. You ate your breakfast and it takes you for about 45 minutes. Maybe you’re not in your mood or really weak. You don’t know. And then suddenly you remember what happened last night. Greyson took you home and immediately went to your room to take a rest. You remember that you sneezed in front of him because you’re really cold. Right! The cold breeze, the cold air, the cold atmosphere! It causes you to have a runny nose. Allergies? Maybe you got them at the bench. The bench was kinda full of dusts.

Meanwhile, in your school, at your classroom, your best friends talked about Greyson’s birthday. How all of you had fun. In out of blue…

Adrian: By the way, after five minutes or less bell will ring.
Claire: And then?
Nicole: (YN) is not yet here.
Greyson: Oh yea right! Where’s my Sweetheart?!
William: Relax!
Adrian: Maybe she’s just late.
Claire: No, I know her. She’s always early and a neat freak.
Nicole: Maybe she’s absent.
Greyson: No! No Nicole! Sweetheart must not go absent to day!
Adrian: Greyson, did you take her home safely?
Greyson: Yes of course. I wouldn’t let any insects touch my Sweetheart’s young delicate and flawless skin.
Claire: That’s over. *laughs*
Adrian: What happened last night when you took her home?
Greyson: We stopped at the convenient store. She was thirsty. And then we seated on the nearest bench.
William: Oh well. She must be fine.
Greyson: Oh and I remember. She sneezed. Oh gosh. My sweetheart sneezed so cute
Claire: Wait, she got allergies.
Nicole: Maybe her allergies attacked and got runny nose because of the weather.
Greyson: Owh, my baby suffering from skin allergies!

All of your friends laughed at Greyson’s attitude. He was really fun although he’s freaking worried about your allergies and runny nose. After making Greyson their laughing stock, the teacher arrived with the tests results. The teacher said that you got the highest score. Greyson and your other friends we’re so proud of you.

Claire: Oh wow. (YN)’s so great!
Nicole: She’s awesome!
Adrian: She’s freaking smart!
William: She’s a nerd, correction.
Greyson: Gosh, I’m so proud of my Sweetheart!

While rejoicing because of their good grades in the entire subject in school, you were in our room. Lying down. Looking at the ceiling. Resting. Nothing to do. Bored. But, you keep on scratching your arms and got a runny nose. And the bad thing is, your phone is dead so you can’t text or call your classmates and to ask what’s happening there. Charger? On your mom. While thinking about them, suddenly Greyson pops out of your mind. You think of everything about him. Like, is he true to himself of what he’s doing to you? For example, if he thinks you look like an angel, his sweetheart, you’re smart, sweet, and most importantly, when he said the most overwhelming 3 words with 8 letters, “I love you.”

You: *on your mind* I love Greyson. Yes. But I don’t know why, actually. I didn’t force myself to fall for him, I just fell. Well, maybe because he is funny. Funny boys can make every girl without even realizing. But, I really wonder why, is Greyson really loves me? I mean, maybe as a friend, yes, but in a special way? Like, does he feel the same way, the feelings I have for him, towards me? That’s a very big question. Everything he does seems so questionable. I cannot trust and assume easily. And, he already met Bea. Bea is an image of a beautiful lady which a man can fall into easily. It’s okay if he doesn’t love me, though, but I don’t want him to fall in love with somebody else. I don’t want him to be with other girls out there. If I can only tell him, face to face, heart to heart, “please don’t be in love with someone else.” I love Greyson. I love Greyson Chance.

-Fast forward-
At school, it was dismissal time. You and your friends went to the multi-purpose to talk about… maybe about you. Of course, you are absent and it’s a rare thing.

Claire: I tried texting her earlier. She’s not replying.
Nicole: Battery’s dead?
Claire: No. She’s not a lazy ass to don’t do charging.
Greyson: I’m really worried about my Sweetheart! Gosh, my baby.
Adrian:My baby?
Greyson: I’m not used to this.
William: Greyson, maybe give her a break. Maybe she’s stressed.
Greyson: *sighs* Her presence isn’t around. I miss her a lot! My sweetheart
Claire: Greyson?! Could you please stop for a while?
Greyson: Why? My Sweetheart isn’t around, can’t you see?
William: Claire, just let him be.
Adrian: You really love (YN) so much, huh?
Greyson: Actually, yes.
Claire: You’re serious?
Greyson: Yes. Ever since I saw her, I seriously feel like I saw an angel. I fell in love suddenly.
Nicole: Love at first sight, huh?
Greyson: Well, actually, I don’t believe that. But since I saw the beautiful angel, I believed. There’s nothing wrong.
William: Yea.
Nicole: Right.
Greyson: And I think I can’t stop loving her. Loving her is a cherry pie. *laughs* Cheesy, yes. But it’s true.  I love (YN). I love her very much since I saw her.
Claire: You love (YN), real or not real?
Greyson: Soon, I’ll tell her, real.