Chapter Twenty-One: "Would you mind doing it again?"

The next day, you opened your eyes with a smile and happy face. You remember that today, the whole school will vote for the SGA. You’re excited but a little bit nervous. Of course, you’ll know the results to your hard work.

You: Good morning Mom.

Mom: Good morning. Today’s your voting day, right?

You: Yes.

Mom: Oh well, good luck.

You: Thank you.

Mom: Are you nervous?

You; Kind of… but more of an excited.

Mom: Oh wow. I wonder what’s gotten into you. Your excitement appears out of blue. Something like that.

You: *laughs* Well…

Mom: Oh. Just get ready for your school. *smiles*

You: Thank you Mom.

So, after a few minutes of preparing and going to school, you can feel the excitemen, it’s like the air is tickling you nonstop. A very big smile always appear on your face. At your classroom…

You: Good morning. *smiles*

Claire: Good morning. You seem so confident, huh?

Nicole: Her confidence appears from nowhere. *laughs*

You: *laughs* I’m excited, actually.

William: What on Earth happened?

Adrian: What the hell…?

You: Nothing. *smiles*

Greyson: Well, guys, it doesn’t matter what happened, as long as Sweetheart is now confident.

All (expect you): Sweetheart?!

Nicole: Are you real?

Claire: And official?

William: As couples?

Adrian: Is this serious?

You: Wait, guys, no, okay?

Greyson: I called her “sweetheart” because she’s tired addressing her by me as “my angel.”

You: I don’t know what’s with him but he doesn’t want to call me by my name.

Claire: Oh.

Nicole: Great.

William: Good.

Adrian: Relief.

You: Uhh, by the way, today’s the voting, right?

Claire: Yea. The voting will happen this morning. Every student’s first subject so, at the last period, students know who wins.

You: Oh okay. Thanks.

Nicole: You nervous?

You: More of excited. *smiles*

William: *shouts* Everyone sit down! Ma’am’s approaching! Make sure you’ll vote for (YN) as Freshman Representative, kay?

You: *smiles* Thanks William.

So, as your teacher went in, you saw her holding the ballots and the lists of candidates. You’re kinda nervous, of course because you don’t know if your classmates will vote for you, for real. Before the students vote, your teacher explained the mechanics: as you received the ballots and lists of candidates, you should pick carefully who you will vote. No erasures and make sure that you won’t look at other’s ballots. Don’t put your name on the ballots too. It’s a strict rule. As you received the ballots and lists, you immediately voted. You voted wisely. After a few minutes…