Chapter Twenty-Three: "Thank you very much for the compliment."

[Remember your exams were August 14 to 16? We’ll skip 14; we’re now on August 15.]

First day of exams were done. Well, your exams were pretty easy. Maybe because this is just the first quarter. And you studied very well. Remember the study group? It helped you a lot.

-August 15; Morning-

You woke up early. You opened your eyes as you saw the radiant sun rising. It was the second day of your exams. It was half day, but you still wake up and go to school early.

You: Good morning Mom.

Mom: Good morning. It’s your second day, right

You: Yea.

Mom: So, how’s your study group?

You: It’s great. Greyson taught me math.

Mom: *coughs* Greyson again?

You: Huh?

Mom: Do you like him?

You: Of course, as a best friend.

Mom: (YN) I mean, do you like him in a special way?

You: *smiles*

Mom: I know that smile. Well, it’s okay with me. As long as your grades won’t drop and no boyfriends first. You’re still 13.

You: Of course Mom. I know what’s the difference between wrong and right.

Mom: Good. Hurry up eating so you can see your love of your life. *laughs*

You: Mom?! *laughs*

Your mom says okay if you like Greyson. Not only as a best friend. In a special way, too. Well, who doesn’t fall for him? He’s cute, manly, handsome, smart, talented, and most of all, sweet. Very sweet.

At school…

You: Good morning.

Claire: Good morning.

Nicole: Good morning. Math today.

You: I know. Have you studied?

Claire: Yea I did. You?

You: Yea. I did what Grey said. He said I should practice and memorize the formulas for me to pass.

Claire: Wow. You two are getting along.

You: *smiles*

William and Adrian: *arrives* Good morning ladies.

You: Good morning. *smiles*

Greyson: *arrives* Hi Sweetheart, good morning.

You: Good morning. *smiles*

Claire: Greyson, why did you greet (YN) only? *laughs*

Greyson: I’m about to do it but you interrupt. *laughs* Good morning Ms Claire, Ms Nicole, Mr William and Mr Adrian.

All: *laughs*

So everyone started their day with a smile. Laughing because of Greyson said. It was great. Greyson is starting to be the group clown. And then after joking around, all of you went back studying again. While you’re studying, you find it very difficult. Your hand is in your head, scratching. You’re confused. Trying to understand every problem. Trying to memorize each formula and equation. Then suddenly Greyson pokes you.

Greyson: Sweetheart, what’s wrong?

You: Nothing.

Greyson: You find it difficult?