❥1

Y/n stood in front of her locker, her hands shaking as she put in the code. Trying not to look at the faces around her, she kept her eyes glued to the cold metal in front of her.

"Hey! Y/n!" She heard someone call behind her. Closing her eyes for a second, she breathed slowly through her nose and sighed, and turned slowly to face the guy in front of her. Renjun stood in front of her, staring at her with a crooked grin. One of the popular boys, he was attracting tons of attention from bypasses as he talked to her.

"Was that you?" He asked. Though he didn't specify, y/n knew exactly what he was talking about, but decided to play it dumb. "Was what me?" Y/n asked nonchalantly, turning to her locker to take out some binders.

"You know what I'm talking about." Renjun said, leaning against the locker next to her and staring until she returned his glance. "The giant limo outside school? The woman with a diamond encrusted purse? You're telling me you have no idea what I'm talking about." His voice gradually got louder and louder, until people were stopping to listen to their conversation.

"Okay! Okay shut up. Okay?" Y/n said quickly, trying to stop people from looking. "Yes, that was my mom. And no, I didn't want it to happen." Y/n said the second part after a thought, because renjun had opened his mouth to ask another question.

They walked to class together, y/n obviously annoyed and renjun excited by his new discovery. "Why does anyone know about this?" He exclaimed. "I walk to school. I don't want people seeing me like that." She said, emphasizing the "that".

He stopped and gave her a funny look. "Why not? I mean your ride looks pretty sweet." Y/n rolled her eyes. "I don't like people knowing about these things! It just makes it awkward! If I didn't forget my homework at home, my mom didn't need to come to school in her fancyass car and all that." Y/n said, who started to walk faster to avoid renjun.

"I don't want people to know that I'm rich! Like I'm some kind of-" y/n stopped abruptly, falling into the person in front of her. She was talking to renjun so much she didn't realize the person in front of her had stopped walking and turned to face her. She looked up, her face turning red. Haechan looked at her from above. He was the one to stop.

"Oh! Sorry, continue your conversation!" He said, and she scowled. "I don't even remember what I was going to say." She muttered under her breath, but unfortunately Haechan heard her.

"Hmm, maybe princess? You don't want people to know you're some kind of princess." Y/n looked at him in disgust and rolled her eyes, not answering him. Renjun and haechan watched as she went into the classroom, praying that both would forget this "princess" conversation.

Unfortunately for her, the name stuck.

And Princess, was not having it at all.