❥15

The next couple of days were a series of y/n swerving to avoid Haechan whenever she could, and though she tried to keep it subtle, the rest of the school could see the obvious awkwardness between the two.

      Y/n would have random girls come up to her and ask her what had happened, though she was never met them. They were the fans nosy enough to want to know every part, piece of drama, and gossip about their favorite idol and y/n didn't like Haechan, but she at least didn't expose him in front of those girls.

     Haechan on the other hand, had fallen into a pit of despair and confusion.

❥•❥•❥

       Lucas shifted awkwardly as his eyes landed on the situation in the room. He had gone in to ask Taeyong a question, and instead found Taeyong lounging on a couch watch Haechan mash his face into a pillow.

    Lucas, not yet debuted wasn't as close to the members as others, and in this situation found himself frozen in place, looking at the 2 boys.

     "What..?" He said, and Taeyong finally broke eye contact with Haechan's body and turned to look at Lucas.

    "Hey. Do you need something?" Taeyong asked and Lucas stared at him. "I mean I did but now I feel like I want to know what's going on here more." He said while gesturing to the sorry state of Haechan.

     Taeyong shrugged. "Girl problems. He won't tell me. He just waltzed into our dorm, went straight to my room and did this. I'm just watching him now."

(A/N: Taeyong is currently staying in the U dorm, Haechan still in 127 dorm in this story. All members are free to walk into any dorm room they want. Lucas is also living in the U dorm)

     Lucas nodded, unsure of what to do. "Uhh, Hyuck? You good there?" He asked, edging towards him. Haechan gave a small "uHhhHhH" in return. Silence pursued his answer for a second, then Haechan rolled over to his back.

     "I started to like this girl and I thought she liked me but then I guess she stopped liking me but I don't know because Ive been chew chew chew chew chewing gum this entire week and I guess something happened in that time frame because now she's ignoring me and I think I did something wrong I just don't know what it is and I don't know what to dooooooooOOooOoOo" Haechan said, slurring all of his words together. Lucas blinked.

     Being a foreigner, his korean was still very simplistic and Haechan, spewing out words in korean as fast as he could was too much for Lucas. He was able to understand some points of Haechan's little speech though.

     "Uh... can't you just... ask her...?" Lucas said.  Taeyong gave him a thumbs up from behind Haechan.

     "I guess so..." Haechan said to himself.
"I mean she'll probably tell you then right, and then you can apologize!!" Lucas continued, and he could see Haechan brighten at that thought.

     "Yeah yeah!! I'll do that. Okay thank you so much!!" He said and jumped up to give Lucas a hug and then ran out of the door.

    Lucas sighed in relief, finally bonding with the younger members. He snickered at Taeyong, who was grimacing at the mess on his couch, and was frantically trying to clean it all up.