❥17

"I don't want to talk to you." Y/n said in the most monotone voice she could muster. He stared at her for a second. His face, which had a desperate expression suddenly hardened.

     "Why aren't you talking to me?? I've come back. I'm tired. I'm confused. What happened?" Haechan asked.

     What y/n didn't know what Haechan was almost breaking from all of the stress. From all the school work he had to make up to all of the performance stages he had to go through weekly. SM was continuously working the boys harder and harder, seeing how their success was paying off.

     But usually when Haechan got stressed, he loses his patience. His anguish from before hardened into anger.

     "Stop it! I don't want to talk to you now." Y/n said, and turned towards the door before feeling Haechan's grip on her wrist once again.

"Princess-" he started.

"Don't call me princess!" She snarled, glaring at the boy in front of her.

"Or?" He said cooly, never breaking eye contact.

"O-or.. I'll..." Y/n stated, before faltering. His eyes pierced into her as she avoided looking at him. Honestly, y/n didn't know what to do.

She heard Haechan sigh. "Y/n. At this point I know I did something wrong. And I'm sorry. But I don't have time for you to be angry at me and not tell me why. So you can continue to hate me. But know I'll be waiting for you to return to how you were before. Because I miss talking to you! I have all these girls coming up to me and they're still not as fun as you are."

Y/n scoffed. "Are you trying to make me jealous? I don't care. I'm leaving." She said, and pushed past him to reach the door.

Haechan watched her go, no longer mad but now helpless.

❥•❥•❥

Soon the school day ended, and y/n did nothing but focus on the conversation she had with Haechan earlier. It had engulfed her thoughts that she stared at the feet as she started on her way home.

Was I too harsh?? Oh god. What am I gonna do? Y/n thought to herself.

She missed hanging out with Haechan, but she hated what he said even more. As she approached the woods she finally looked up from the ground.

Y/n hadn't noticed it before, but it had become dark, way darker than she noticed before. The days had become shorter as the season approached winter, but mixed with the clouds the walk home seemed like she was walking at night, not after school.

Her feet stepped on the dead leaves and branches all around her, filling the air with noise which she was thankful for, because she couldn't seem to hear anything else. Not even the hum of cars or birds singing.

But the sounds of her footsteps seemed too loud... almost like there was a second person. Paranoid, she whipped her head around only too feel strong hands cover her mouth and pull her off of the path, her screams muffled, stopping anyone from hearing her.

A/N: ohhh myyygyyy goddddd my mom accidentally opened my phone and was like "what's wattpad?" And I'm here sitting like "uH... It's a ...reading thing..." and she's like "oh are you writing this?" And I'm like "...no... it's my... friends" I THINK IM GOOD SHE DIDNT ASK ANHTHUNG ELSE