❥8

Her grasp on his wrist was gentle, almost like an apology. He should be angry. But he wasn't.

      Damn, y/n. Why are you so weird?? How am I even in this mess.

     Haechan looked around, at the house in front of him. It was connected to the pool outdoors, as well as a deck with a fireplace. The walls soared upwards, the cream colored bricks giving a slight worn out look, but still somehow looking elegant.

     As she pulled him along, he realized she had entered through her backyard, from the woods connecting the two places. Her family must of owned acres and acres of land, because he came across a gorgeous garden with a small pond inside.

      "Damnnnnnn princess. I knew you lived good but not this good." And he could hear y/n scoff at what he said in front of him. "Haechan if you tell anyone where I'll live I'll punch you. Or sue you. Whatever works."

     "I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do th-" he stopped abruptly, as they came to the front of the house.

     Large swooping gold decorations covered the edges of the front door, which was made in a rich dark wood. In front of the door was a fountain, with cobblestone paving the path around it. Rose bushes decorated the sides of the garage, where 2, almost brand new cars were parked.

     "We're here!!" She said, standing uncomfortably in front of it all. "Uh, thanks for walking me home." And gave him a small wave. As she walked to the front door, her legs stopped suddenly.

     "Wait, don't you usually take the bus?? How are you gonna get home?" She said, turning back to look at him. He looked back blankly, staring without anything coming to mind.

     "Uhhhhhhhhh I was just gonna walk back to school and wait for the late late bus to come." He said dumbly, standing there. Like an idiot.

     "No you're not. Come inside. I'm not gonna make you walk about 1.5 miles back." And took his hand once again.

      As they stepped inside, she couldn't held but smile as she heard Haechan exclaim "we just walked 1.5 miles??"