❥2

Y/n absolutely hated the name princess. If she had a dollar for every time someone called her princess, she would be a queen.

A/N: HA I thought it was clever but not really lol

      No matter how many people said it, no one said it as much as haechan. Now that everyone else knew that she was the daughter of some rich CEO, she couldn't go anywhere without someone saying something to her.

      "Your dad owns Vera? Wow"

      "Hey, rich girl, gimme some money"

       "Are you the Vera girl?"

      "Princess!"

      Though none of them were very witty, it still annoyed her to hear people talking about her dad's company, Vera.

      She expected no one to know, but it turns out the limo her mom had arrived in was the words VERA printed out on the side was a dead giveaway. Huh. Who would of thought

      Sipping a cup of coffee she got from the school coffee shop, she trudged to a dark corner of the school library where no one would bother her.

      Y/n had become increasingly paranoid of people talking about her and her "rich" status.

      Of course, she wasn't ungrateful for her status, she just preferred if most didn't know.

      But that clearly did not work.

     Working quietly on the homework she had received earlier that day, she almost missed someone lingering nearby. Almost.

       "Uhhhm... has he been there for a while?" Y/n whispered under her breath, staring at the guy in front of her. He had low hanging pants and a cap on, covering most of his face. He stood nearby her but didn't look at her at all. He stared right ahead with occasional glances at his phone.

     Y/n knew she shouldn't be bothered by it, for her high school was big and there was many students she didn't know but the way he stood there was unnerving. The way he stood was slightly off, like he wanted to go somewhere but wasn't.

       Y/n rolled her eyes, and went back to her homework. "I shouldn't care about him. Whatever." She said and continued looking at her work.

❥•❥•❥

      Haechan shoved his headphones into his eyes and sighed.

      D+!!!! How fun.

     He groaned once, and crumpled up his test he had received. Looking for a garbage can to throw it away, he wandered into the library.

       His eyes sweeped over the students working peacefully and landed on a strange students loitering by a dark corner.

      He narrowed his eyes, staring at the shady figure by him. In his periferal vision, he spotted y/n lounging on a chair and staring warily at the boy by her.

      He brightened immediately and went to walk over.

      "Yo! Princess!"