❥11

Haechan could feel himself slightly alarmed at the thought he just had as he sipped his drink absentmindedly to himself. The two of them drank in silence, not daring to look at each other.

Damn. That's a good smoothie.

Haechan looked at her, and old instincts kicked in, as he took her cup out of her hands and drank the rest of her smoothie.

Y/n punched him lightly on the shoulder. "You bully. That was my smoothie!" She said as she tried to reach for the cup but he held it out of reach.

"Hey, it's a good smoothie. I just wanted some more." Haechan protested and put both cups into the sink. Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

      What would the guys think about this? Mark would be all for it... I mean he does have a girlfriend of his own. But how would Renjun and Jaemin and Jeno and Chenle and Jisung all react??

      They're all friends with y/n... kinda.

     Why am I even thinking about this? It's not like it's an actual crush.

     Get it together Haechan.

     Haechan didn't notice y/n staring at him suspiciously until she waved her hand in front of his face. "Uhhh, hello? Haechan? You there?" She said. He blinked out of his trance one again.

     "Sorry. Thinking... again." He said and shook his head.

      "Well, the Chauffeurs waiting outside. You can hop in and tell him where you live." She said as she showed him the door outside.

     Haechan, walking to the car almost felt sad that y/n wasn't going home with him. After the entire day he wanted to spend more time with her.

     It's just a stupid crush. She's just a stupid girl. You're not like this Haechan.

     But there still was a part of him that fluttered with happiness as the chauffeur pulled out of the driveway and he caught one last glimpse of her.

A/N: AHHH IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA CRAPPY IVE BEEN BUSY IM WORKING ON IT