❥10

❥•❥•❥

"Holy crap. She has a chauffeur?" Haechan muttered to himself, as he followed her to the kitchen.

      Finding a seat, he stared at her back as she looked through the cupboards.
     "We have... pretty much anything you want. I'm gonna make a smoothie. You want that?" She said, not turning to look at him but instead gathering strawberries, and bananas.

     "Yeah sure." He said, not fully listening. She looked back slightly, to look at him.
    "You're acting weird." She said.

     Haechan looked up.

     Weird? What does that mean?

     "Hm?" He said.
     "You're like... nicer than you've ever been." She said. Haechan sat in silence for a second and then said "I guess I'm just thinking... I don't know."

     She laughed slightly, and went back to making the smoothies.

     Am I acting differently? I don't know. I feel kinda different. What the hell is up with my stomach. It's like, hurting? Maybe I'm dying.

     Haechan thought of all his interactions with y/n in the past.

     Tripping her in the hall.

     Spamming her phone with pictures.

     Eating her food.

     ...flirting.

    So why don't I want to do any of those things right now? It's not like I don't like her any less, maybe it's because...

     "Close your ears. It's gonna be loud." Y/n said, interrupted his thoughts.

     "You can't even close your ears dummy." He said in response, and she turned away from the blender as she turned it on.

     Making a small squeak of surprise, the loud noise of the blender filled the kitchen as she continued to hold down the button, her faces scrunched up.

     "I REALLY HATE THIS NOISE." She shouted over to him, her shoulders bunched up by her ears. All he could do was laugh, at how small and fragile she looked.

     Maybe it's because I like her even more? No. That can't be right.

     He walked up to her and put his hands over her ears, and held her closer to him. Still not daring to pull her into a hug, he stood awkwardly, wanting to get closer but scared at the same time.

     "Wow princess, I never expected you to be so scared of loud noises. You're always very competitive and hostile towards people." He said.

    Y/n looked up to him.
     "Whatever. The smoothie is done anyways." And stepped out of his reach to grab cups. He chuckled to himself, and watched her.

     Yeah, maybe I do.