❥19

Mark tossed a soda can over to Haechan as he sat on the couch, staring at the two. "Well," he sighed, "He's the police's problem now." He confirmed and both y/n and Haechan breathed a sigh of relief.

      Mark rubbed his eyes sleep still evident when he had woken up from his nap by a phone call by his two obviously distressed friends asking him to come over. He had arrived at y/n's house with a couple police cars searching the vicinity for the mysterious boy and y/n's parents sobbing while suffocating her in a hug.

    Mark's fatherly instincts immediately kicked in and he joined in with the conversation of the police, trying to figure out who had hurt his two babies.

    No one was badly hurt, and after some questioning by 2 kind police officers they were able to get a good idea of what the boy who had tried to rob y/n looked like, and within 2 hours found him walking alongside a street with a bloodied lip and a slight limp.

    Now y/n, Haechan, mark, and renjun (who had arrived later) all sat in y/n's lounge, waiting for Jisung chenle jeno and Jaemin all to arrive.

      Y/n was tucked inside Haechan's arms, who had refused to let her go as soon as he was back from his questioning. They both sat on the couch, y/n nestling herself as far as she could into his oversized sweatshirt. They had made an unspoken apology to each other the moment they stepped in the house, and were back to how they were before.

     Haechan stared at y/n's head, as her gaze was set on the tv in front of her. Mark could tell he wanted to talk to her, so, nudging renjun slightly they both got up and left the room, renjun muttering something about "waiting for the other guys to arrive" as a quick excuse.

      Y/n's face flushed slightly as she realized they were alone again, and continued to stare at the tv as if nothing happened.

     Haechan smirked a little. "Ignoring me, princess?" he asked, and she shook her head "no I'm not! I'm just watching the tv!" She said defiantly, which made him laugh.

     "I missed your petty personality." He said. Y/n suddenly very, very, nervous found herself tapping her fingers on the table beside them, trying to act as casual as possible because yeah this is perfectly normal right? Not being weird at all oh god I hope so.

    She felt strong hands grasp her delicate fingers, stopping her from making any more noise. "You know I don't like that" Haechan muttered and picked up her hand.

     In almost a swift motion he kissed the back of her hand before freezing like a dear in headlights.

    "Shit" He said, which made y/n burst out laughing. "Why did I do that?" Haechan asked his face getting wayyyy too red but luckily y/n didn't notice because she was still busy laughing.

     "Did you just kiss my hand?" She asked, staring at him with shining eyes from the laughing tears. Haechan looked away "I don't know why I did that I'm sorry it was just an instinct oh god man I didn-"

      He stopped abruptly, after feeling y/n's lips crash into his. She held it for a second, feeling him stiffen in shock and then melt into the kiss. She pulled away when she started to feel his smirk.

     "Hey, why do you you smiling like that?" She asked him accusingly, while Haechan did nothing but continue to smile.

    "Is this like a  'hey you wanna be my boyfriend' kiss or like a 'hey thanks for saving my life' kiss, princess?" Haechan asked, which made y/n scoff in embarrassment.

     "Maybe a little bit of both" y/n said, and pulled in for another kiss.