❥3

He could see her looking up from her textbook, her eyes scanning around widely until she landed her gaze on him.

Her cautious and slightly scared look was gone and replaced by a scowling gaze. She rolled her eyes and returned to her book. Haechan called her again. "Princess!!!" She looked up for a split second and back down.

He chuckled slightly to himself. "Fine..." he muttered to himself "y/n!" She took out her earbud. "Go away!" She muttered.

He sighed. "Fine! You're no fun." He set out to find some chair to lounge in somewhere else.

"I bet princess has never gotten a D+ in her life." He muttered to himself.

❥•❥•❥

Y/n, having finished all of her homework stood up to get a coffee from the school cafe. As she walked towards the only entrance of the library, she heard a grunt from behind. She turned her head, and found herself staring at the same shady guy as before. He walked past her and stood by the door, almost if he was blocking it.

While he still didn't look at her, she suddenly felt very, very trapped. She walked a couple paces towards the door, and he turned and gave her a small smirk.

noPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPEEEE

And y/n decided to make a smart decision, she walked away as fast as she could.

For the next 30 minutes she wandered around until she could figure out what to do.

Starting to panic, she paced around the area until she found herself approaching the person she hated the most.

One hand on her hip she approached him. He looked up from his phone.

"Sup Princess?" Haechan asked.