❥Epilogue

"HAECHAN I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU IN MY LIFE" Y/n screamed at him as he glared back at her.

      "IM SORRY PRINCESS I DIDNT REALIZE YOURE SUCH A-" Haechan said, only to stop talking as he was pushed by y/n.

     "HAHAH take that you cheater, next time you red shell me during Mario kart, I. Will. End. You" y/n said as Haechan struggled to get up and keep his racing car in 2nd place at the same time.

     "You guys are too competitive" Jisung complained as he stared at the couple disdainfully from his phone, which caused a slipper to be thrown in his direction.

     "Jisung, not the time" y/n said as she grit her teeth, trying to stay in 1st place.

     "Yo princess guess what?" Haechan said, which caused y/n to turn away from the tv screen for a split second.

     In that time Haechan reaches down and pecked her on the lips while simultaneously plucking the controller from her hand. Y/n, startled by the surprised kiss didn't see Haechan's racing car pull into 1st place as the race ended.

     "HAECHAN YOU SNAKE I SHOULD BREAK UP WITH YOU" y/n yelled as she hit him for making her lose, while Haechan was choking with laughter.

      "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Haechan said, putting his hands up in surrender.

    "You're just too cute" he said cheekily, as they started on their 14th round of Mario Kart today.