❥4

"Haechan!!" Y/n hissed. "I need your help." She said. His eyes widened in mock surprise.

      "Princess? Needs help?? From me?? A lowly servant??" He said in a loud, animated voice. In her panic to shush him, y/n put both of her hands onto haechan's mouth. "Shut. Up." She said slowly. Though she couldn't see haechan smile, she could see the laughter in his eyes.

     "Okay, sorry. Fine. What do you need?" He asked. "You see the guy over there?" She said, nodding her head towards the guy.

     "Oh yeah, I noticed him earlier today. What's wrong?" He asked. "I feel like he's stalking me. Or I just don't feel safe." Haechan almost laughed at what she said until he saw the actual fear in her eyes.

     She stared at him. "Can you help?" She asked. He stared at her back. He could see her nervously tapping the chairs around him, waiting for an answer.

      Placing one hand on her fidgeting fingers, he muttered to her "stop fidgeting. It annoys me." And got up, beckoning to her as he walked towards the door.

      Y/n trailed behind him, slightly unsure of what to do. As they approached the door, the boy looked up.

      He walked more towards the middle of the door, making it clear he wanted something. "Who are you?" He asked in a gruff voice. "And why are you with her?" He asked haechan.

     With a slight smirk on his face, haechan put his arm around y/n and pulled her close. "I'm her boyfriend." He said coolly. "Got a problem?"