❥12

❥•❥•❥

     Y/n could feel Haechan gaze on her back one day, a week after he had went to her house. She noticed him loitering outside her classroom, no doubt coming to talk to her.

     He had been coming to visit her at random times throughout the days, often creating a surprised look on face, pretending like he didn't see her there.

      "Oh! Princess! I didn't see you there. What's up?" He would say, and y/n would roll her eyes and walk alongside him.

      Expecting him to approach her, she was surprise to feel a light breeze as he whisked past her, and towards Mark, who was also in her class.

     What? Y/n? Expecting him to come talk to you? Don't forget he's still Haechan.

     She couldn't stop feeling surprised and slightly hurt when he ignored her and continued to talk to Mark.

❥•❥•❥

      "Do you think I'm being too clingy?" Haechan asked anxiously to Mark. Mark stifled a laugh.

     "Bro you've been talking to her like everyday, where beforehand you'd talk like once every 2 weeks. What do you think?" Mark replied, and Haechan slugged him playfully in the arm.

     They continued to walk, (past y/n, Haechan was painfully aware) out of the classroom and towards the gym door.

     After school, the boys would usually meet in the gym, where they would play basketball if no one was inside of it, and occasionally went to the workout room to lift weights.

      Today some girls were playing volleyball, so Haechan and Mark walked towards the workout room, where renjun and Jaemin were waiting.

     It wasn't odd for other students to be inside the room, they ignored the boys and the boys ignored them. They would do their own things in peace. But walking through the door, Haechan immediately felt a hostile presence.

     In the corner of the room, a boy with tape rapped around his knuckles pounded at a punching bag, ferociously and loudly.

     He was a sore figure to see within the room, and the usually pleasant atmosphere was awkward and tense.

     Renjun's eyes flickered towards the boy in the back, and then to Mark and Haechan. Seeing no signs of alarm from the older 2, he shrugged and went back to doing whatever he was doing.

     Mark stood by the doorway, waiting for the last 3 to join them. Haechan sat towards the back, and scrolled through his phone.

     A grunt from above startled him, and looking upwards he saw the shady figure standing over him. He silently grabbed one of the weights beside Haechan and stared at him.

     "You're the boy who always hangs out with that rich girl, aren't you?" The boy asked. Haechan blinked, a slight bit of panic welling up in him.

     "Yeah... do I know you?" He asked. None of his friends saw their interaction.
     "why do you even hang out with her? Is she something special? I know she's the daughter of some rich CEO but is she anything, ya know... worthwhile." He asked.

     Haechan immediately knew that this boy was not someone who y/n should ever meet, and needed a way to make sure of that.

     "She's... weird. Yeah. I don't even know why I hang out with her. She's annoying. Not worth your time." Haechan said quickly.

     He saw the boy nod. He walked away from his and continued to work out, as Haechan swallowed a sour feeling in his mouth.

     At least he won't be bothering her now.

❥•❥•❥

     "Not worth your time." Y/n turned away from the door as she heard Haechan finish his sentence.

     She swallowed a sour feeling in her mouth. So much anger and betrayal and revenge and ... and sadness was all she could feel.

     She started to run from the school, and continued until she was tearing through the forest to her home.

     I thought he would be different. He's just some asshole. Like the rest of them.

     I thought this time would be different.