8 Author's Note (Please Read!!!)

Hey everybody! It's been quite awhile since I posted a chapter so i'm going to explain where i've been. I just started high school, so I have alot more homework to take care of and 7 hours of my life is in a seat learning. I also have to practice violin and I recently joined Venture Crew so part of my time will be on that.

 But! Fear not this story won't get put on hold or anything it's my goal to continue writing and finish this story, how ever I won't be able to predict when the chapter will come out so I want you to know that for future reference. I honestly love this story I think I can continue it and as long as I can I will. The next chapter will be a little bit shorter because as I said i'm more busy than I was before.

  My other story, that I honestly have forgotten about will be on hold though, I don't have the time for 2 stories! I don't think anyone knows about that story which is kind of good cus it is a little cringey, I mean everything I do is kind of cringey but this story in my opinion is a lot less. So if you come across that story I will not be updating until further notice. 

 I will try my absolute best to update at least once or twice every 2-3 weeks. But school has to come first and I've been swamped, it's not even the second week yet. I want the chapters to be as good as they were before so that's why the updates are farther apart. The editing should be a bit better since i'm taking GT English and that's one of the main things we will be focusing on this year.

 Thank you for understanding, if you have any suggestions for anything to do with not only writing but dealing with the stress of high school and time mangment you would literally be gold to me! 

 I love everyone SOOOOOOOOO much!                   -Cat:)