11

"What do you know." Currently Finn was in front of both Zeus and Demeter, two people he hadn't seen in hundreds of years. 

 "I know enough."

 "Stop playing games with us and tell us what you know about my Grandson." Demeter bellowed. Finn smiled.

 "Well, he's currently married and living happily in the US."

 "Where?"

 "I'm not entirely sure but I also found his adoptive parents who I know, know where they are."

 "Show us." They brought him over to a map of the world, this was one that moved with touch like an iPhone except it was 3d showing the layout of the land and whatnot. Finn pointed to the exact spot in Greece where they could find them.

 "Thank you, now you may leave." Demeter said to Finn, she despised him and wanted him off of Mount Olympus. 

 "Oh Demeter, I know you hate me but I'm not done, this is far from done."

 "Why?"

 "You have a Great Grandchild, who is a spitting image of your Daughter if I must say so. Same name too. After all your sister has amazing genes, if I do say so myself." Zeus and Demeter looked at each other and then back at Finn.

 "Stop playing games, Hera hasn't been seen in millennia and why should we trust you? After all you were kicked out of Olympus ages ago. This is just some plot to get you back in." Demeter spat out at Finn.

 "Oh really" He turned to Zeus "Look through the clouds at a girl named Persephone in Greece where I showed you."

 Demeter looked at Zeus as he drew out part of his power, part of the floor was turned into clouds and as they parted Demeter gasped, there was Seph sitting in her Grandparents garden.

 "My baby."

 "No, not really."

 "How does Hera play into all this." Zeus asked, he didn't look to happy. Finn would be too if the person he had been looking for was right under his nose.

 "Well, who do you think would be strong enough to carry a child that powerful."

 "No it can't be." Demeter said with a look of horror on her face which was quickly replaced with a look of determination. "We must get her here, she must have such destructive powers. A girl with that strength does not belong on the middle world."

 "Well, you have time to wait. Hera and her Father made sure to place a curse on her. Her powers will not come out until she is 18, we have time to plan for this."

 "You may leave us now Ares."

-----

 2 Weeks Later

 I was in the woods, in a long white dress. A basket in one hand and a bundle of flowers in the other. As I passed through the woods I felt the peace and calm of the surrounding area.

 -Snap-

 I flip around and see large black wolf behind me. I should be afraid and my mind is screaming to run away. But I set the basket and flowers down and crept toward him. The wolf didn't growl or bare his teeth at me he just watch intently as I grew closer.

 When I was close enough to touch him, he shifted into a tall man with dark eyes and dark hair. He looked exactly like the man who saved her the first night from that monster. 

 "If this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up unless you'll be there with me." He said.

 "Who are you?" I ask, surprised by the lightness and softness of my voice.