Marks

"Wake up Kitten, we have to get you back to your room."
I jolt awake and fall off the bed, hitting my head against the hardwood floor.
"Stand. Now."
I shudder and try to stand. I cripple under the intense pain from last night's endeavors. I try again. I hear an audible growl of impatience come from Anti.
"If you're going to enjoy anything, you need to be faster Kitten." Anti growles and liftes me up by my wrist and pulls me to the other side of the room. I look up and see a full length mirror facing back at me. I was horrified with what I saw. Hickeys! Bruses! Cuts and bite marks cover my once simple body. I was utterly disgusted with myself. I look down out of embarrassment and shame. Anti laughs at me and snakes his arms around my waist. Kissing my neck he whispers in my ear.
"Did Kitten look at her branding yet?"
My face goes white. Branding, what branding?
Anti lifts up my arm and shows me my right wrist. In still healing flesh is a capital "A".
"Now even Sean knows your mine."
I stand still. I get dragged out of the room and pinned against the wall. I stare at Anti reluctantly. Knowing full well that that's what he wants.
Anti smiles and me and starts to lean in. I close my eyes and wait. Nothing. What happened?
I fall to the ground and Jack runs towards me.
Everything goes black.

It's ok Y/N, I got you. I'll keep you safe.

I promise