Shower

2 Days Later

I sighed as I laid on the floor, one again thinking. But more or less thinking about when I get to eat. Mark Jack and I have lost track of how long we have been here. A rough estimate from Mark suggested he had been here 5 days. Meaning Jack and I most likely have been here 7.
Jack started to pace around in deep thought. I started to laugh. Jack came out of thought and looked at me.
"What?" He asked.
"If you keep walking back and forth like that, you'll make a line in the cement."
Jack smirked and continued to walk.
Mark, who was laying beside me. His stomach started to growl and I may or may not have laughed.
"What's so funny mademoiselle?" Mark asked facing me.
"Hungry much?"
Mark rolled his eyes and pointed to my stomach. It started to growl soon after.
"I would say the same about you."
I rolled my eyes and stood up. There has to be food somewhere. Anywhere.
I started to search to room. But besides us and a bed. It's fucking empty.
The metallic door that Dark and Anti come out of opened. Mark and I turned around to see Anti walking into the room. Smiling.
"Hello Y/N, nice ta see you again." I let out a slight smile. But not enough for anyone to notice.
"Look, it's been awhile since you have eaten anything." Anti started.
"But that goes for all of you." Anti put his hand up to single all of us.
"I'm taking Y/N with me to get something. And Dark will come back for you guys." Anti took my hand and thought another word. I was out of the room again.
We started to walk down a long hallway with multiple doors in either side.
"So anyway." Anti started.
"I figured you'd like a shower before you eat?" I stopped in my tracks and nodded eagerly. Anti laughed and took my hand.
"Great! But, there's a catch."
I started to walk slower.
"You would have to take it with me." I started to panic. I want ed a shower. But did I really want one that bad? The answer was yes.
I sighed and did my best to put my free hand through my greedy hair. It was so bad, it resembled cardboard.
"Ok, it can't be that bad, can it?" Anti smiled.
"That's it!"
I started to smile but I don't know why. Something about Anti just makes me always want to smile.
Anti walked in front of me and opened one of the many doors.
One inside the room. It was one of the most immaculate bathrooms I had ever seen. It was all greys, whites and blacks. Long story short. It was extremely modern and not what I had expected. I turned around to see Anti smiling.
"I'm going to go get towels and new clothes for you."
I nodded.
"Good and this is just a precaution."
Anti put a little rock bracket on my arm. It was F/C. Overall, I thought it was beautiful. But I didn't know what it was for.
"It's for in case you try to escape. But I don't think you will anyway." Anti smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I decided it was time to get in the shower.
I was hesitant, because I knew I wouldn't be the only one in here. But the more I thought about it. The more I thought it was ok. I took off what little nonexistent clothes I had. Which was just a bra and underwear now. And slipped in the fogged up shower.
I let out and immediate sigh of relief, letting the hot water wash away every single thought.
About 2 minutes later, I saw the outline of Anti come back into the room. He set down towels and started to take off his clothes. I turned my attention back to the water hitting my skin. I knew Anti was now behind me, but I didn't want to turn around.
"You can turn around ya know." Anti explained. I slowly turned around and I was surprised with what I saw. Anti never struck me as the guy to have a muscular build. But apparently he does.
But he's so skinny. I thought to myself.
Anti smiled and looked at my face. I did the same. Not wanting to look anywhere else.
I turned back around, once a realized I was looking at him too long. Anti laughed and I felt something cold hit my back. I flinched as whatever the substance was, started to turn warm.
"It's just soap, nothing bad." Anti explained. Washing over my back. Making sure not to go to low on my back. Which made me very thankful.
"Turn." Anti said and I slowly turned around making sure to cover myself as best I could I looked down in shame, mixed with a bit of embarrassment.
"Hey, you don't have to hide yourself from me. I promise I won't make a move. I just want to see your face." I smiled. Anti slowly grabbed my arms and put them at my sides. Washing my arms as he goes. He left my chest alone and made his way to my mid section. Not going Any lower than my stomach.
"Turn again please."
I turned around and got my hair wet. He put shampoo first and started to wash my hair. Earning small sighs from me.
Rinse then repeat with conditioner.
I was finally washed and felt better about my self.
Anti got out, me following close second. I put a towel around my body and looked at the clothes that Anti had brought me. They were nothing revealing like it thought they were going to be. In fact just the opposite. A pair of dark green pajama bottoms. And a loose black tank top.
I put the clothes on and Anti took my hand. Waking out of the bathroom. I realized Anti was wearing a black shirt with Dark blue jeans this time. As well walked down a flight of stairs, Anti whispered in my ear.

"I told you I wouldn't look."