The Truth Revealed

I didn't understand. I just didn't. Like, how did Mark and Jack find me in the first place? When that event happened, I was in Toronto, and decided to finally move to LA like I always wanted. Or so I was going to. Until all this fucked up Yandere blackmail shit happened. At least I found out why Mark and Jack always wanted me around, always wanted to hug me, be close to me. To be honest, I thought I was falling for them at one point. But gladly Anti decided to be nice. If he hadn't, I do t even want to know what would of happened to me and the odd man out.
I looked around the guys apartment, it was nothing special. Just a little run down box. I knew it wasn't a permanent place anyway.
Anti held my hand, while Dark just stood beside me, clearly upset.
"What's wrong Dark?" I asked. Dark flinched, looked at me and sighed.
"Do you want to know more about how all this happened?" Dark asked me.
"Yeah, we were there for the whole thing. Just couldn't move, if that makes sense." Anti chimed in. I smiled and said ok. With Anti and I walking over to the ripped, rotten old couch. Hesitantly sat down. Dark stood and started to talk.
"Now, we know that your the same age as Mark, right?" Dark asked. I just nodded, not knowing what this had to do with anything.
"Well, it was Mark who found you in the first place, I think it was only about 2 years ago. Sean following suit shortly after. 2 Days after."
I cocked my head to one side.
"But how?"
Dark started to pace around. Trying to recall the events that happened 2 long years ago.
"Well it all started with..........

2 Years Ago (Mark's POV)
Mark had just finished uploading his final video for the day. But feeling extremely stressed, because Pax was soon, and he was meeting Jack for the first time. To tell the truth, Mark was immensely excited to meet his fanboyish friend.
Mark decided to go out to the local liquor Mart, having all his friends in one place basically screamed to have alcohol consumption involved. Snickering at his own thought on the matter, he head out to the world outside his apartment at the time.
Not having a car, Mark had to actually walk. I know, such a horrible thing for people to see that the almighty Markiplier has legs.
Getting to the store, there only seemed to be 2 other people there, another shopper. And a cashier. Working the late shift.
Mark walked down the aisles looking for anything that his friends would remotely enjoy.
This is the only time skip, because I don't know what Mark would have drunk when he still could
When Mark was happy, he noticed that the other shopper was in the same aisle as him, this was no ordinary person to Mark. It was the girl Mark just started to grow an already unhealthy obsession with. As soon as he laid his eyes on her. That faithful moment ment everything to him. So when the girl dropped a glass bottle of vodka, he jumped at the opportunity to save the day.
"Oh, um hi there."
Her voice sounded of an angel
"My name's Y/N, what's yours?"
A beautiful name for an equally beautiful girl
"My name's Mark, nice to meet you."
She laughed, Mark could not stop looking at her.
Who blessed her with that beautiful laugh?
The girl winced in pain, Mark grabbed her hand to see that she had glass in it.
"This will hurt, but it's ok." Mark reassured, grabbing the tip of the glass. The girl simply nodded and held her breath as the glass came out.
"Thank you so much." She smiled.
Everything about her is perfect. I could have her for my very own. No one could ever hurt her again. I love her.
"Thanks for helping with the glass by the way." She got up. Accidentally brushing Marks place. Mark smiled but said nothing about it. The girl did not seem to notice.
She does love me. I knew it. But I shant rush this
She shook Marks hand before getting a new bottle of vodka and leaving the store. Giving Mark time to work through his plan. To get every single detail right was crucial.
Leaving the store, Mark got a text from his friend Sean, looking at the text made Mark think about the girl that he feel in love with
Y/ N is the kind of thing that needs to be shared with friends

2 Days Later (Sean's POV)
Sean had just got to LA a few days ago but was asked by Mark to go pick up pizza from the local shop, just a few streets down from his house. Sean had started to notice how absent minded his friend was being, as if distracted by something. Or someone.
While Sean was walking, he wanted to know why Mark, was being different than he usually was during their frequent skype calls. Was he always like this? Whatever it was, he wanted to know.
Once inside the shop, he said who he was, who he was here for, and what he ordered. Once he showed the proof of purchase, he was told to wait.
Sean looked back outside to see the outline of a girl walking inside the shop. She was wearing black converse, dark blue jean shorts and a black long sleeved Jack Daniels shirt. Clearly too baggy, the sleeves went past her hands. And one corner of the shirt was tied with a dark blue hair tie. Sean thought she was pretty. In a very shy sort of way.
One she girl opened the door, she tripped on something and started to fall. Sean luckily saw this happened and caught the girl before any damage had been done.
"Um, thank you so much sir, that could of ended badly." She started to laugh.
I like her laugh
She brushed herself off.
"Well, anyway. My knight in shining sweater, what's your name?"
Sean started to smile uncontrollably.
She thinks I'm a knight. She likes me
"I'm Sean, what's your name?" He asked as calm as he could of.
"I'm Y/N."
Sean's mind started to be filled with, not so good thoughts. How much pain he could inflict on her innocent body. How he could make her scream his name. He felt a twitch in his pants and quickly dismissed the thoughts.
The girl had dropped something on the ground. They had both noticed it at the same time, both going down to retrieve the object.
Both touching hands in the process. Sean quickly removed his hand, the girl did not. Laughing as she put the object in her pocket.
Sean's name was called for his order, he picked it up and said his goodbyes to the strange girl he had "thoughts" about.
On the way back to the house, the thoughts of the girl he had met flooded his mind. The things he wanted to do to her. The things she already did to him. Sean had a lustful smile playing across his lips as he walked.
No one can know of her, she is mine and mine alone
Sean had often thought to himself about the dark fantasies he constantly tried to suppress. But every now and then, an urge would come along. What does a guy do when he wants to be fulfilled? Sean would seduce any girl he found remotely similar to what he was looking for. When he found someone, he would flirt all night. Then, drug them. Bring them to a secret location of his. Then do whatever he pleased to suppress the fantasy. Only thing about them was as soon as he was done. He would "get rid" of them. No one ever knew what happened to the girls he brought back. Cause not a single one breathed another breath.
Sean sighed at the thought of doing such things to the girl he met. She was exactly what he was looking for. Only, he needed a plan first and every single minutiae details had to be perfect.
This was going to be is biggest kidnapping ever. But first.......

He had to wait for opportunity to strike