It's Time

It has been about a day and a half since.... well... Anti had changed. I couldn't explain it and the thought just made me depressed. I flopped onto the couch of my old apartment, Dark an sat beside me and did his best to comfort me. He has been doing this ever since the incident yesterday, I didn't understand what had happened.

"Hey, it's going to be ok. You're safe." Dark said, rubbing my back and holding my hand.

"It's fine, I just want to know what happened." I replied, holding back tears.

"He wasn't always like this, he used to be worse. Up until about 3 years ago." Dark's voice went low. Sad.

3 years ago, that's a year before he heard of me. I thought to myself.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Dark asked.

"Of course."

Dark sighed and closed his eyes.

"Anti used to be the bad guy. Always thought that Sean was the good one. But he never realised that Sean was worse that any person we have ever met. Well, you know how Sean is.

Anyway, Anti had went to the cabin that Sean owns. Though, Sean had always told Anti that it was for "relaxing" to a certain degree, I guess that was true. Anti had went there to take care of some business. But upon entering the cabin, he saw a girl. She was tired to a chair, gagged and cut in several places around her body. She started to scream through the gag but it was muffled.

Sean had come back to the room so Anti had hid behind a chair and watched what Sean had planned to do to the girl. Sean had asphyxiated the girl to the point of passing out, brought her back and repeat. This went on for hours. Anti had stopped himself from fighting Sean because he knew that if he hurt Sean, it would hurt him.

Once Sean was done torturing the girl, he slit her neck and dragged her out of the cabin, never to be seen again. Anti took the opportunity to run out of the cabin."

I sighed. I couldn't believe that Sean had went to this extent.

"So is that why he's so scared to fight." I asked.

"He's only scared to fight him. But that's no excuse why we can't."

So Dark and I hatched a plan, we recorded a video for Anti over an old VHS tape that Anti and I shared. We put the tape in his apartment and we left that night.

It's time to end this