Untitled Part 11

I walked over to Jack and Mark who were still heavily breathing and on the floor. I lightly grabbed Jacks arms and leaned him against the bead posts, same with Mark.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked. They both has stayed silent, And Jack put his knee to his chest, hugging them. Mark on the other hand kept on telling Jack that he was sorry for what he had done. That there wasn't any other option If so, he would have gladly done it instead.

I looked at Mark he looked back at me with regret. I looked back at Jack who was empty. The lights were on but Jack wasn't home.

"Follow me." I mouthed to Mark, he nodded and we walked over to a corner of the room.

"What happened Mark? I asked almost immediately

Mark frowned and started to cry.

"I had to fuck my best friend."

I sat next to Mark on the floor and listened.

 I didn't want any of it, the shouts. "Please stop your hurting me. I'm your friend Mark, Stop!" I fucking broke him Y/N, He's broken because of me." Mark started crying harder.

"Why couldn't that have been me instead of him?"

I held Marks hand and talked softly.

"If that was you Mark, It would have been Jack who wished It was him Instead."

Marks voice was barely audible.

"He's broken."

I smiled and put my arms around Mark as best I could.

"He's not broken, he's just shook up from this. You and I both know that Jack is strong. He'll be ok."

Mark smiled and walked over to Jack, who was still slouched on the floor. I couldn't hear what Mark was saying but Jack started to talk as well. I smiled and walked over t them slowly.

"Whatever they make us do, we stick together ok?" Mark asked. Jack smiled and Hugged Mark.

"You're lucky that your my friend Mark." Jack started to laugh.

"Why?"

"Because if you weren't I'd tell you to go rape someone else."

I sighed and sat beside Mark. And we waited in comfortable silence for our next session with our captors. My eyes felt sleepy and everything went black.