Saying Our Sorry's

I woke up what seemed like hours later. Only I couldn't see or move. I tried to open my eyes, it was as if they were frozen shut. I tried to move my arms. A shooting pain was all I was greeted by.
Ok, on 3...1....2....3! I thought and I opened my eyes finally. Though, there was not much to see. The room I was in was completely black. I looked down, I was tied to a metal chair with......handcuffs!? Where the fuck am I!?
A short while later, Anti appeared in the room. Only, I don't know how. There was no door to get in here.
"Hello Kitten. I would love to chat, but it seems your rather tied up at the moment." Letting out a low chuckle. It sounded different somehow. His voice jumped all over the place.
I struggled to get out of my confinement only to dig into my wrists with the now redening cuffs. Anti walked towards me slower than normal, as if he was enjoying me being tied up.
Anti put one arm on the back of the chair and one on the arm of it. Leaning the chair back as he went. Causing me to panic.
"I'd like to see you try." I looked up at his eyes, I was scared my what it saw. His eyes were black, pitch black.
"Anti, please." I stuttered. Anti smiled at me.
"What would you like Kitten, to go home, to kill me?"
Anti let go of the chair causing the back to smash against the ground. I hit my head against the floor, causing me to scream.
"Just to see me fucking SUFFER!?"
I started to cry. This isn't what he wants. Something's making him do this.
"I know this isn't you." I said, looking straight into his soulless black eyes.
"You don't fucking know me." Anti screamed.
"I know you better than you think." I countered.
Anti tilted his head to the side. Smile starting to falter.
"The first time you were ever nice to me, you told me that you loved my laugh. You said you thought I was beautiful. You, you told me something ill never forget.
Anti sighed putting his hand through his hair.
"I'm scared as he'll to want you, but here I am wanting you anyway." Anti quoted himself. I smile spread across my face.
"Yes, exactly! You remember. Don't you?"
Anti looked away from me. When he looked back at me, his eyes were back to their normal selves, blue and green.
"What I said was true ya know."
"What do you mean?" I ask. Anti lifted my off the floor.
"Every good thing no did, every good thing I said. I ment it all Y/N. I still do."
I started to cry. Anti whipped the tear away shit his thumb.
"I don't want you to waist your time crying for me."
"I'm not waiting time." I said.
Anti smiled.
"I'm loosening myself and I don't want to take you down with me."
I started to cry harder.
"What do you mean "loosening yourself." I asked.
Anti sighed.
"This, what you see now. Is who I want to be, not who I am."
I looked down.
"I'm going to loose you aren't I?" I mumbled. I felt a hand against my cheek, and leaned into it, closing my eyes.
"I don't know."
I looked up, seeing the pain in his eyes, he kept wincing in pain.
"I'm sorry." Anti's voice was jumping all over again. His eyes started to change, slowly going darker. Anti untied me from the chair and helped me get up.
I tightly hugged him. Slowly but surely, he hugged back resting his head on mine. I could hear his steady heartbeat in time with mine.
"Y/N, there's something I want you to remember for me ok?"
"What is it?" I asked starting to slowly tear up.
"Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end, but in my heart is a memory. And there you'll always be."
I stayed silent. Anti kissed the top of my head.
"I don't want you to forget that ok?"
"I promise" Was the only reply I could manage thought breaking down.
We stayed like this for what seemed like forever. I didn't want to leave him. In don't know why. It's just something that he keeps hidden shines throughout when I'm with him. I want to be with him. How can I stay with him?
I need answers and I need d them fast. I don't know how long Anti will stay like this and revert back to his evil demeanor. I sighed and pulled back from him and looked up into his eyes, full of hurt.
"How do I tell you this..." I started. But I was cut off by Anti pressing his lips against mine.

I love you too Y/N