Alone

Once out of the vision that Dark had placed me in, I wanted to cry so badly. I had been stalked for a fucking year before this ordeal happened.  I balled up my fist and looked at Anti.

"We have to go get those fuckers!"

Anti looked down and Dark went to my side.

"Anti, you know that this has to happen."

Anti walked towards me and punched Dark in the stomach, he toppled over and fell to the floor, grabbing his stomach in the process. I went to his side and helped him up.

"Anti, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled. He just looked at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? You're wanting to get yourself killed for your own amusement!" He screamed.

Dark stood up and started to yell as well.

"It's not for amusement. It's so other girls like Y/N don't get hurt. Or worse!"

Anti stayed quiet and walked over to the window, fists balled.

"You think that this is going to change anything?"

I stayed quiet, and walked over to him.

"Stay the fuck away from me Y/N. I do not want you around me."

I kept walking towards him.

"Antisepticeye! Fucking pay attention to what were trying to explain to you."

Anti turned around and slapped me, I fell to the floor and looked up with fear and tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"Were going with or without you Anti. Make up your mind." Dark said.

"Go without me."

I got up and turned around to wipe a tear from my eye.

"Have fun being alone."