Don't Leave Me (The beginning)

Anti's POV

When I walked back into the apartment, I crashed onto the couch. I missed Y/N but I was never going to admit it. I loved her and I never wanted to let her go. When I hit her and she left, I felt like I lost apart of myself along with it. She was my everything. I thought I meant the same to her, but I ruined that chance. For good.

I started to cry, I walked over to the window overlooking Y/N's old apartment and sighed. I looked to the left and saw a VHS tape with a note "Play me" on the top.

"Who the hell would give me a VHS tape?" I thought.

I went to the living room and put in the tape, It was Y/N sitting on the couch in her old place. Looking straight at the camera. I sat on the couch and turned up the volume and listened to what she had to say.

"Ok, here it goes, Anti."

I leaned in, resting my arms on my knees.

"I've always stood up for you. People point out your flaws. I always say, well sometimes you need to stand back to appreciate a work of heart"

I doesn't matter how far away you stand. There's nothing to appreciate in me. I thought

"Lately, what been keeping us together is my ability to overlook everything you do. And I do these things because..."

Because?

"Well that's just it, I just don't know how to finish that sentence anymore. So I'm leaving with Dark to go and stop Sean. And were never coming back."

Silence.

"And to prove to myself that this is the end, I taped this over our only video together."

The video went fuzzy and switch over to the rest of the video, It was Y/N and I sitting on a couch leaning on each other. I started to cry, I knew what this video was.

Anti-Bold Text

Y/N- Italicised

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

The moon.

Why there?

Just because seeing the world in it's original state would be amazing. Truly at peace I guess.

Well I promise that before I die, I'll take you to the moon

How do you suppose you'll do that?

It doesn't matter how yet, just that i'll do it

You better hold up on that

I promise

The video cut out and I ran out the door, I was not going to let her do this, not without me, I wasn't going to let her die because of me. I went outside and started looking for her. I had a promise to keep. But if this doesn't turn out well, Dark...

Take her to the moon for me