Thoughts.

Upon opening my eyes I was shocked to see that I was still in the cement room, on the grimy disgusting bed. But still here.
I looked over the left side of the bed to see Jack and Mark smiling and whispering, I'm assuming not to wake me up.
A frown started to still on my face, thinking of why Anti and Dark especially, want me as the fucking slave. It did not take me long to realize why.
"Oh yeah, it's easier to rape a girl when your straight."
I ran my hand throughout my hard greasy hair.
Jesus, I need a shower. I thought.
Another thought ran throughout my mind, Anti.
Like why was he so nice to me the other day? Was that his idea of a reward system? Did he feel bad for me? Or, did he....feel something for me?
I shook my head in disbelief.
That makes no sense, why would he have any other feeling other than hate?
I started the think again. Me.
Now why would I be so nice to him. Flirtatious even. Payback? For Anti to go easy on me? Or, I had feeling as well?
This time I got angry at the possibility of me loving him. He fucking raped me for God's sake. How to you say sorry to that?
"Hey, sorry I raped the fuck out of you so you couldn't walk for 2 whole days." 2 WHOLE DAYS! I let out an aggravated sigh and walked over the guys. Wonder what they were talking about anyway?