New Toys

When I wake up. Jack has jolted straight up and is breathing very heavily.
I rub my eyes and look at Jack who is now looking in front of me. I look and see Anti. Smiling.
I wish it was a smile I would like to see every morning. (Like Jacks) but sadly, it will forever be the exact opposite.

"Hello Kitten." He sneers.

I try my best to move away from him, but only wince in pain. Anti starts to laugh.

"Still sore are we?"

Jack glares at him and opens his mouth to say something, I quickly put my hand on his arm to keep him quiet.

Anti strolls off to lock the big metal door holding us in here.

"How cute, you actually think he cares."

I look at Jack who is continuing to watch Anti's every move.

"That glare is fooling nobody Sean, and you know it."

Jack continues to stare.

Anti starts to walk toward us again. I do nothing but stare.

When Anti finally makes his way to us, he gently grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Ya know, there's quite a bit I could still do to you."

I give out a shaky sigh.

"But anyway." Anti grabbes Jack's shoulder causing him to jolt and look at Anti.

"I brought a friend for you Sean. I think you'll like him."

A man started to walk into the room, but It was too dark to see who he was.

"Mind his humour though. It's a little......dark." All the blood drained from Jack's face when he looked up to see he other person in the room.

"Well,  pleasure as always, Isn't it Sean?"  A low voice spoke.

"Fuck off Dark." Jack said. clearly holding something back.

Anti laughed, and pulled on my arm so I fell onto the old cement floor. Jack got up instantly.

"Yea, I don't think so." Dark shoved Jack to floor right beside me I looked at Jack and he looked back at me completely terrified.

Dark gabbed my arm pulling me into his chest I looked up out of habit. Dark was smiling at me.

"Such beautiful eyes."

I couldn't hold back a little bit of blush.

Anti walked over towards me dragging something. Jack went pale an whispered.

"Mark, what the fuck did they do to you?"

I looked at Mark, he was being dragged chest down suspending his arms above his head with  spread bar connected to his wrists. When Anti stopped dragging him, he leaned him against the rusty bed posts. Mark was wearing dark jeans, a black sweater with red tassel strings. I looked closer. His eyes were red and puffy, his face was bruised and bloody. He looked over at Jack with a subtle smile.

"Hey, Jack." His voice sounded like gravel. He was clearly screaming for hours. Days even. Dark smiled. and took me with him as he walked over to Mark. We both knelt in front of him. I was on the edge of tears. Mark looked up at Dark and his voice was so lost It was barely audible what h was trying to say.

"I thought I had finally forgotten you."

Dark started to smile and grabbed a knife out of his back pocket and threatened Marks neck.

"Oh Mark, forgotten? Or just to afraid to remember?"

I wanted to cry so badly. I wanted to help Mark, I wanted to help Jack. I wanted to get out of here. But I can't.

Mark let out a low sigh and closed his eyes as he put his head down. Dark and I got up and walked over to Jack, who was fighting tears as well.

"We wanted to play a little game."

Jack looked up but said nothing.

"You and Y/N are going to be my new toys. While Anti over there," Dark nodded his head in the direction of Anti.

"Will get to have his own little fun with Mark."

Jack was holding something back again. God, I wish I knew what It was.

"Don't you dare fucking touch Y/N." Jack mumbled.

Dark stood up, as did I.

"On second thought, I think Y/N is the kind of thing that should be shared with friends.

I didn't even realise that Anti was right behind me when I was pushed back by Dark. Anti had caught me and held me tightly In his arms. I froze and said nothing. I felt Anti slither his arms around my waist.

"Come on Kitten, I got a surprise for you." I stood still.

"Dark? Can you handle the other 2? Anti asked.

"Yep, I've got an Idea that all the fan girls would absolutely love."

Jacks face went blank as he looked at me.

"If I have to get fucked by Mark, I swear to god." Jack mouthed to me, a smile evident.

I smiled.

"What If it's the other way around?" I mouthed back.

Jack put his head down and shook.

"Either way. I'm fucked."

In a snap I was In the same room I was in before with Anti. I fucking hate this place.

I walked over to bed and sat on it. Anti was busy in a nearby drawer. I waited and waited. Finally Anti same back with what looked like wires and suction things on the end of the wires. Anti also had a steel spread bar, I reluctantly put out my arms. On wrist in a cuff. then the other. Anti lifted the bar making me stand. I put my arms down and looked at An. He smiled and started to kiss my neck softly, I bit my lip to hold back any unexpected surprises. I started to squirm and I could feel him smirk against my skin. He stopped and looked at me. For once in the entire time I have been here. This is the first time I had seen him not look threatening. But the exact opposite. Peoples eyes told a story and Anti's eyes now intrigued me. I wanted to know more.

Anti leaned in to kiss me again. I didn't move. He started slow, I still didn't kiss back. Anti softly bit my bottom lip causing my mouth to open for a second. Anti took advantage of the opportunity to explore my mouth. I wanted to touch him. Wait, why the fuck did I want to do that? I lifted up my arms and did my best to put them around Anti. With the spread bar. It as not easy. And I started to giggle. Anti stopped and pulled back, but continued to stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

Anti smiled.

"You have a very beautiful laugh."

I started to blush.

"Well.......thank you." I said meekly.

Anti continued to stare at me. Or my lips more accurately. I smiled and leaned In. To my surprise, I was met in the middle.

Anti pulled back again. I started to laugh again.

"What now?" I asked.

Anti leaned in closer to me. I didn't want to move.

He opened his mouth to say something. But no sound came out.

"What is it?"

Anti smiled.

"I'm scared as hell to want you. But here I am. Wanting you anyway."