Not What It Seemed

"I don't want to loose you." I said between sobs. Anti sadly laughed.
"I don't know what else I can do." I tried my best not to fall apart, that I knew was not going to happen. I sank to the floor. Anti joined me and we sat In comfortable silence. For what seemed like forever. That's what I wanted.

Dark appeared in the room and ran towards us. Anti jumped in front of me. Dark stopped and look right through Anti at me.
"What the fuck are you doing with this thing?" Anti growled but said nothing. Upon further inspection of Dark, he was covered in blood that was not his own. I backed away slowly. Anti grabbed my arm before I could proceed any further.
"I got you, it's ok." I smiled and stood still.
"Dark, as for you. She is not a thing. She's a human being."
Dark told a step forward and yelled.
"That's exactly my point! Why are you being nice to her?"
Anti smiled and put me by his side but making sure to still hold me tightly.
"It's for a reason that you will not understand." Dark started to step forward. Anti stood his ground. Dark leaned down to be at my eye level.
"Your nothing to him and you fucking know it." I smiled. Dark continued to insult.
"Your nothing more than another toy." I started to laugh.
"Well, if he treats every toy this lovingly, I'm glad to be one. I've felt more love with a demon than I have in my entire human life." I countered. Dark smiled.
"Huh, you did seem like the type."
I squirmed out of Anti's grasp and grappled the collar of Darks bloody shirt.
"What the fuck do you mean?"
Dark laughed and grabbed my hand from his shirt putting it at my side.
"The type no one loves." My smile faltered.
"Yeah, you're right there. But I don't let that change anything."
Dark smiled and touched my forehead. As well as Anti's. Everything went blurry.

When everything went back into focus. I looked around to see where I was. I was with Anti and Dark. No surprise there. But no looked around surroundings. I was in a room, my apartment to be exact. It was full of boxes. This was months ago. A door opened and I walked into my room and started to grab boxes. I watched myself mesmerized by how different I looked just a few short months ago. I was not as skinny as I am now, caused by lack of food. Back then it wasn't food, it was lack of people in my life. There was no boyfriend to help me pack, no friend to say goodbye, no sibling to say I grew up too fast. Not even a mother calling, telling me to be careful in the big city. There was nobody. I was alone.
Anti walked over to me and put his arm around me.
"What kind of sick point are you trying to make here Dark?" Anti asked. Dark smiled and walked over to us.
"Y/N, I want you to look out the window." I reluctantly walked over. But before I looked out I turned my head around to see that Dark had frozen time inside my little dinky apartment.
I looked out but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Dark walked beside me and pointed to a little apartment window, maybe 2 floors up across the street. I squinted to see who was in the apartment. Dark grabbed my arm and teleported me in front of the 2 people in the other apartment. I cautiously walked over to the 2 frozen men. I was shocked by who I found. It was Mark and Jack. Looking through the window. I followed there line of sight to see they were looking directly into my emptying apartment. I looked back at the other 2. Anti was sitting on the couch, waiting. Dark was right beside me. Smiling.
"They were the ones who wanted you, not us." I didn't understand. But was this why Jack was so nice to me from the beginning, and already knew my name, I thought back about that exact moment.
Well I'm Sean but everyone calls me Jack
A short time later, Anti started to touch me. I hadn't said a word during the entire time meeting Jack for the first time.
Let go of Y/N you piece of shit!

I didn't understand still, why did they want me? Not the other way around with Anti and Dark? I went over to a nearby wall and leaned against it. Anti and Dark following suit. One on each side of me.
"Do you want to know what happened?" Dark asked me. I slowly nodded. With a snap, time had continued once again.
I looked over at Jack and Mark, they were saying nothing. Just staring. The door the the apartment opened and Dark along with Anti came in.
"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Anti asked right away, causing The other 2 guys to flip around to face Anti. Mark smiled.
"Just the occasional creeping." Marks explanation made shivers crawl throughout my whole body.
"Umm guys, get the fuck out of out house." Dark said politely.
Jack started to walk to the exit. But instead, threw a knife to Mark, somehow he caught it. Anti and Dark looked at each other then back at the 2 clearly insane men before them.
"What are you doing Jack?" Anti asked exasperated. Jack did nothing more than smile and took a knife along his hand, cutting deeply into his palm. Anti flinched and grasped his hand. Filling with blood, Anti want the kitchen. Dark started to walk forwards.
"Alright, we all like to hurt Anti. But what the fuck are you trying to cause guys?" Mark then smiled playing with the knife in his hand.
"We need your guys help."
Anti came back with his hand somewhat repaired.
"What do you want?" Anti asked clearly annoyed.
"We need you to kidnap the girl across the street for us."
Anti became confused and enraged with the strange request.
"What the fuck!? No! We're not kidnapping a poor innocent girl so you can live out your disgusting fantasies on her." Dark on the other hand seemed intrigued by the thought.
"Why do you want her?"
Jack smiled. "Well, we would need you guys to "kidnap" us as well. So she can fall in love with us and we'll finally have her to ourselves."
Dark started to laugh. Walking forwards.
"Um yeah, I don't think so Jack."
Mark growled.
"And why not?"
"Well....." Dark started to say.
"Because your kinda going all yandere on our asses right now."
Jack and Mark looked at each other with a smile and said in unison.
"Alright your funeral" Both holding the knives to their throats.
Anti and Dark stood still, not wanting to risk a single move.
"You know how this works, correct?" Mark asked.
Anti and Dark stayed silent.
"If we die, you die too." Jack finished, looking over at Mark and winked. They both started to push the knives into their necks, slowly, but surely. The marks appeared on Anti and Darks throats.
"Wait!" Dark yelled. The men stopped.
"We'll do it."
The men dropped the knives and wiped off the blood.
"Excellent!" Jack said, clapping his hands together.
Dark sighed. "Just tell us, when. We'll be there."
Jack and Mark turned to leave.
Jack whispered in Darks ear just before laughing and leaving.

Now that wasn't so hard, now was it?