I'm Not As Bad As They Say

I stood very still, trying my very best to understand that Anti had just said.

"I'm scared as hell to want you. But here I am, wanting you anyway." I thought in my head. There had to be something I was missing here.

Anti continued to stare at me. After a little while he lifted my arms back over his head and sat me back down on the bed, continuing to stare. I put my head down and waited for whatever he was going to do next. Anti knelt in front of me and unlocked the spread bar from my wrists. I looked at my wrists, they were red, rubbed raw and scratched up. A little tear escaped my eye.

"It's ok, let me fix you." Anti said, wiping the tear running down my face.

I looked up at Anti who looked devastated. But I don't know why. Anti lightly grabbed my wrists causing me to flinch. My wrist started to burn and I started to squirm in Anti's hands.

"It's going to be fine."

I looked at my wrists. They were no longer raw, or scratched up. I looked back up at Anti who was giving a little smile.

"Told ya."

I smiled and did something I never thought I would do. I hugged him. Anti was stiff for a second and slowly hugged back. I started to cry again.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Anti kissed my neck and started to pet my hair.

"I don't know what this feeling is. But I like it."

I smiled. "What does It feel like?"

Anti kissed my forehead and looked at me.

"It's like someone has made me a whole again, Like something was missing and I never knew."

I smiled and put my head down. Anti grabbed my chin telling me to look back up.

"It's like a burning sensation in my chest, telling me to be at least some resemblance of normal towards you. I want to be around you."

I looked down and put my arms around his neck. When I looked up, I saw Anti was smiling. But it quickly faltered, he took my arms off of his neck and stood up his back to me. When he turned around he held his hand out to me.

"We should get back." He said, completely emotionless.

I took his hand and stood up. In a snap we were back to the familiar. We walked over toward Dark, Anti quickly let go of my hand as we walked. Dark was evilly smiling at us. I looked around for Jack and Mark, they were nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Sean and Mark?" Anti asked.

Dark snapped his fingers and Jack and Mark were now on the cement floor. Both breathing heavily. I had a feeling I knew what had happened, but I figured now was a bad time to ask.

Dark and Anti turned to leave.

"Oh Y/N?" Anti turned back to look at me.

"Yea?"

'I'm not as bad as the say." Anti smirked and walked off.

No you're not