juusan

[unedited]

a/n: sorry for the delay :')

"What's the distance to the target?" Kakashi's voice cackled in their earpieces.

"Five meters. I'm ready anytime." Naruto informed.

"Me too!"
"So am I."
"Hai~!"

"Okay. Go!" Kakashi ordered and everyone leaped from their hiding spots, attacking their target.

"Uraaaa!" Naruto roared and Akurei cheered, a happy grin on her face.

"Gotcha!" He cheered and grabbed the bothersome cat by its torso. The cat yowled and struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Ribbon on the left ear. Are you sure this is the target Tora?" Kakashi's voice came through the eairpiecs and Sasuke nodded.

"Yeah, we're sure." Sasuke confirmed and Tora started to scratch Naruto's face. Akurei cooed and gently peeled the cat off, hugging it to her chest.

"Ne~ you shouldn't be so mean to Naruto." Akurei purred and they all sweat dropped at the sight. Including Kakashi on the other side of the line. Tora simply snuggled into her.

"Uh, right. 'Lost Pet Tora' search mission, complete!" Kakashi declared and they cheered, apart from Sasuke of course.

After Kakashi joined them, they went back to the Hokage Tower to collect their payment and ten Tora in. Akurei was reluctant at first but after some reasoning, she gave it in.

"Oh my little Tora-chan! I was so worried!" The owner, a wealthy lady, squeezed her cat. Tora yowled in protest but the bone-crushing hug kept it in place.

"Now.. Team Seven, your next duty is hm... babysitting an elder's grandson, helping with potato digging-" The Third listed.

"That one!" Akurei shouted.
"No no no!" Naruto demanded. They both stared at each other and huffed, looking away.

"I want to do you know, a more incredible mission! Find us a better one!" Naruto shouted, crossing his arms in front of his face in an 'x'.

"You idiot! You're just a rookie. Everyone starts off with the simple duties and works their way up." Iruka scolded.

"But we keep getting the crappiest possible duties!" Naruto argued and Akurei nodded.

"That is true. I am getting a bit bored, Hokage-sama." Akurei hinted and Hiruzen sighed.

"Okay. If you want it that much, then I'll give you a C-Rank mission. It's the protection of a certain individual." Hiruzen told them and they perked up.

"Who? A feudal lord? A princess?" Naruto excitedly shouted and Hiruzen sighed.

"Calm down. I'm about to introduce him." He ordered and called the client in.

"Hey. Will you come in?" The Hokage asked and the door freaked open, grabbing everyone's attention.

"They're all a bunch of super brats."

An old man with a bottle of alcohol sauntered in, quickly disappointing Team 7 apart from Kakashi.

"Especially the shortest one with the stupid lookin' face. Are you really a ninja huh?" The man sneered and Naruto laughed loudly.

"Haha who's the shortest one with the stupid face?" Naruto laughed and looked around. Akurei blankly pointed at him and he grew a tick mark.

"I'll kill you!" He roared and Kakashi held him by the collar.