nijuusan

[unedited]

Akurei saw five sand shinobi jump onto the stands in front of Kakashi and she pulled out five kunais, killing instantly with a precise head shot. She met Kakashi's gaxe for a moment, looking away and slicing away at the enemies attacking her.

Quickly slicing a Sound jounin's throat, she jumped into the air and soared, nimbly landing on the thin railing. She kicked at a fake ANBU's head, sending him crashing into a wall with a loud bang.

"I'm back~" Akurei drawled and saw Kakashi narrow his eye in anger.

"Nice work Yami." Gai complimented and Akurei jumped out of the way as ten more ten shinobi appeared, all attacking the green haired girl.

She threw multiple shurikens and injuried some, leaving them to Gai and the other jounins conscious. Two sand shinobi sprint towards Sakura. Kakashi suddenly appeared and grabbed two kunais, digging them into their heads. Sakura shrieked and covered her head with her arms, squeezing her eyes closed.

"Sakura stay like that for a bit. I'll even the odds a little." Kakashi smiled at her upside down.

Chaos broke out within the stands as more shinobi came and fought. Akurei was having a great time playing with her victims, making sure to draw as much as blood out of them. Kakashi sprang back to back with Gai.

"Dammit. I'm concerned about Hokage-sama." He muttered and Kakashi frowned.

"Let the ANBU handle what's going on above. Besides, Hokage-sama isn't a person that will be taken easily. After all, that person is the Hidden Leaf's Hokage." He replied and they sprang away, attacking again.

Akurei saw the black fake ANBU she kicked earlier return to their original spot, unscathed and watching the fight. She didn't have time to react as several shinobi leaped towards her again, throwing so many weapons she could hardly dodge and felt five kunais embed into her left leg. She quickly eliminated them with her katana and pulled the kunais out, seeing blood gush out.

She saw Kakashi talking to Sakura. He performed a Summoning Jutsu and Akurei's favourite summon appear. Sakura creeped towards Shikamaru and Naruto, releasing the genjutsu on them except... Shikamaru was awake the whole time...

Akurei jumped next to Kakashi and felt her leg give in, making her fall forward but Kakashi caught her.

"I expect an explanation later." He growled and she looked up, grimacing.

"Sorry." She mumbled and stood up.

"Shi-nii. I'm going to do number two." She said and Kakashi frowned.

"What." He asked and she shrugged.

"At least one. I'll make one." She replied and he weighed the options.

"Fine. Just don't go overboard and don't kill one of your comrades for goodness sake." He rolled his eye and killed another two sand shinobis.

"Wait can you cover for me-" She shouted but he was already gone. She grumbled and crouched on the ground, searching for a body to perform her jutsu.

Finding a not too ruined sand body, she closed her eyes and cut his neck a little, activating her Ketsuryugan. She entered two fingers into the wound, feeling the still warm flesh and gathered chakra into her fingertips. She slowly fed the body her poisoness chakra and closed up the wound, seeing 'life' return into the sand's face. She helped it up and controlled it to go towards the still observing fake ANBU at the front.

The dead Sand slowly walked towards them and the ANBU turned their head to see him walking towards them in a zombie matter. Akurei huffed and pulled out a shuriken, throwing it at the body she just 'made' and sprinted towards any Leaf ninjas close to the two, throwing them away and seeing the shuriken pierce into the sand's flesh. Blood leaked out and a black substance grew out of the wound, inflating her victim.