juushi

"I have received information on Orochimaru, Hokage-sama." Akurei bowed her head and a small smile crept onto his face.

"Well done. You information will benefit Konoha immensely." He acknowledged and she stayed silent, taking off her smiling fox mask.

"Old Man. I have two requests." She stared into his eyes and he raised an eyebrow, motioning her to go on.

"One. To not let Kakashi know. From here on, I went an on S-Rank mission to assassinate an assassin from the Land Of Water. I got my injuries from being ambushed." She said and he nodded.

"Two. For one day, I will be placed on another mission for the assassination of Orochimaru." She bowed and the Third hesitated before slowly nodding and closing his eyes.

"So be it." He murmured and she stood up.

"Thank you, Hokage-sama." She said and he sighed, smiling.

"Dismissed."

-

"Im back~" Akurei drawled as she entered her house. Kakashi immediately teleported in front of her, Icha Icha Paradise in his hand.

"How'd you go?" Kakashi asked, not taking his eyes off the book.

"Easier done than said." She grinned and he looked up.

"Easier done than said?" He raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"Yeah." She replied and of course, Kakashi suspiciously narrowed his eyes.

"What's so hard about saying than doing? That's not something you would say..." He questioned and she smiled, teasing Kakashi.

"Top secret~ ANBU only~" Akurei winked and he sighed.

"I'm your dad." He attempted and she 'poked her tongue' out.

"Foster dad. For all I know, you could've been a major pedo and abducted me when I was a child. And every time you're around me, you use genjutsu to shape your form." She proudly retorted and he laughed.

"Well..."

"Wow. I'm not even gonna ask anymore." She chuckled and walked towards her room.

"How was your mission?" She asked and Kakashi stiffened.

"We managed." He replied and she dropped her bag onto the floor.

"What happened?" She murmured and started to unpack her bag.

"Zabuza." He replied and she stopped her actions.

"...oh." She muttered. Silence filled the room and Akurei grimaced.

"Did anyone..?" She looked up and he shook his head.

"Zabuza and his partner. Team Seven is fine." Kakashi resumed reading and Akurei stayed silent.

"Wasn't it a C-Rank mission." She recalled and he shrugged.

"It just happened to turn into an A-Rank." He dismissed and she sighed, standing up.

"Man, I'm tired. Imma go to sleep. You 'kay with that?" Akurei yawned and he shrugged.

"Go ahead. I'm not going to be here when you wake up though." He snapped his book shut and she motioned for him to go on.

"Nup. Jounins only." He gave her a closed eye smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Hilarious, Kakashi. Now get out, I need my beauty sleep." She pushed her dad out of her room and he grumbled when she shut the door in his face.