ninjuuroku

[unedited]

Akurei felt her body throb as she opened her eyes, seeing Naruto right in her face.

"Argh!" She yelled and punched the blond right in the face, sending him flying.

"Owww!" Naruto shouted and Akurei sheepishly laughed, sitting up.

"Sorry." She raised a hand with a closed eye smile.

She looked around and saw Sakura, Sasuke and an unfamiliar woman with a pig in her arms next to one special one.

"Ehh? Old Woman?" Akurei pointed a finger and the woman grew a tick mark.

"Still as rude as ever." She growled and punched the top of the girl's head.

"Ow." She winced but looked up with a wink.

"Just kidding~"

Sasuke was sitting up on a bed next to hers, rubbing his head and Sakura worriedly looking at the two of them.

"Welcome back Yami." Sakura softly smiled but kept her gaze on the Uchiha. Akurei herself observed her friend and cocked her head to the side.

"Suke..." She murmured and Naruto stood up, leaving the room.

"Oi. I'm going to go fix your da-" Tsunade snorted but Akurei raised a finger to her masked lips.

"I'll come." She replied and got up from the bed, slightly stumbling.

Tsunade caught the girl and Akurei smiled looking back down at Sasuke. She leaned down next to his ear and his eyes widened, his fist clenching.

"Well. See you around. Hurry up and get better so we can train." She smiled and dragged Tsunade out.

As they walked out, the woman with the pig followed them.

"Ooo who're you?" Akurei peeked around Tsunade and the lady smiled.

"Hello. Shizune at your service. This is Tonton." She introduced and pig in her arms snorted.

"Aw hello. Nora Yami." Akurei smiled and waved at the brown haired woman.

"It's okay. She can know." Tsunade said and Akurei frowned.

"Why should I trust you, Old Woman?" She narrowed her green eyes and Tsunade smacked the back of her head.

"So rude to your Hokage." She smirked and Akurei face palmed.

"You're kidding me right?" She groaned and Tsunade laughed.

"Nope. Shinuze. This is Hoshi Akurei, the last of the Chinoike Clan. She's an ANBU undercover." Tsunade pointed at the green head and Akurei bowed.

"At your service. And it's Squad Leader now." She growled at Tsunade and it was clear the to-be Hokage was surprised.

"What? Already? My how much you've grown." Tsunade chuckled and Akurei shrugged.

"You could say. But geez give my team and I more exciting missions 'kay? I'm counting on you, Hokage. My latest mission with the Old Man was 'to become genin and chunin' but man~ boring~" Akurei complained and Tsunade raised a fist at the young girl.

"Appreciate it!" She snapped and Akurei laughed.

"Oh and also, I'm a special case. I'm Congenitally Insensitive to pain and emotions." She addressed Shinuze and the brown haired woman's eyes widened.

"Really?" She turned to Tsunade for confirmation and she nodded.

"Yeah. We've had many surgeries together when she was younger but it never worked out. Has it gotten any better?" Tsunade turned to Akurei and she shrugged.