juukyuu

[unedited]

"What's going on?" Sakura asked and he chuckled.

"Looks like you guys had trouble." Iruka commented and Akurei raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Why was Iruka-sensei summoned?" Naruto asked.

"At the end of this second test, it's set up so we chunins meet up with the exam takers. And I was allowed to be the one to greet you guys." He explained and looked at his stopwatch.

"The second exam. You all pass. Congratulations." Iruka smiled warmly and Naruto's face slowly lit up.

"To celebrate your completion in the second test, I'd like to buy you all a round of ramen but-" He started but Naruto tackled him, hugging him by the waist.

"We did it!" Naruto shouted happily and Sasuke huffed, Sakura smiling and Akurei just groaning and falling onto the ground.

"Hey Naruto, listen till the end..." Iruka muttered but couldn't help but smile at the blond's enthusiasm.

"We did it we did it we did it we did it! I'm so happy!" Naruto shouted and Sakura and Sasuke sunk to the floor too.

"He sure has energy." Sasuke muttered.

"You sure haven't changed in your inability to relax." Iruka chuckled and Naruto started to jump around.

"Heh I see. If we opened the scrolls during the exam, what were you going to do to us, Iruka?" Sasuke smirked and Iruka sighed, bending down to pick up the scrolls.

"I see... sharp as always, Sasuke." He said and faced the Uchiha.

Then he started to explain what would happen and unfortunately for him, Akurei droned out and started to daydream about food and the most successful missions she went on. Finally, Iruka finished up and Akurei snapped back into reality, jumping up.

"Now head on in and proceed to the final exam!" Iruka shouted with a thumbs up, and Naruto walked up to the doors, the rest following.

"Let's go!" He shouted and opened the door.

"Ehhe. Let's." Akurei confirmed and they walked into the room where everyone was waiting.

For them.

-

"First of all for the second test. Congratulations on passing." Hiruzen nodded and Akurei yawned, leaning on Sasuke.

"I'm really drained." She muttered and he concerningly looked at her.

"Hokage-sama will now explain the third exam! Listen carefully." Anko shouted and Akurei sighed, wishing she were on an individual mission.

"If you please." Anko motioned and the Hokage nodded.

"For the coming third test but before I explain that, there is something I'd like you to know." Hiruzen looked up and everyone.

"It concerns the true reason why we have exams like these." He informed and Akurei quietly groaned, zoning out again.

"Yes I'd like to now explain the third test." The Hokage said and Akurei opened her eyes.

"Actually. I apologise Hokage-sama. From here on as the referee, will you please allow me, Gekkou Hayate." A jounin appeared in front of him as a cloud of smoke.

"By all means..." He nodded and Hayate turned around, addressing the crowd of genins.

"Hello everyone. I'm Hayate. Um, before the third test, there's something I'd like you to do." He coughed and confusion rippled through the crowd.