nijuugo

[unedited]

Itachi frowned when he was suddenly in a land of red. He stood on a grassy hill overlooking Konoha when he heard a thunderous noise, turning around to the source of sound.  A massive wave of red water rushed towards him, towering over him and sweeping his body away.

The water swallowed him, holding him captive as he struggled to stay afloat. The waves continued to crash down over his head, pulling him down under the blood-like water. Itachi snapped his head around, looking for some sort of meaning to this strange land, when he caught sight of something terrifying.

A huge lone red eye that cried tears of blood was in the sky, staring down at him.

"Genjutsu." He spluttered, coughing to clear his airway. He activated his Sharingan and escaped the horrifying world.

He was now back in reality and panting while sweating as he felt excruciating pain in his abdomen. He saw blood dripping down onto the floor as a kunai stuck out, Akurei being the culprit.

"What was that..?" Itachi wheezed and punched the girl's head unexpectedly kicking her legs out from under her and making her rip out the kunai, crashing into the wall next to Sasuke.

Itachi glared Sasuke down and stared into his black eyes.

"For twenty four hours, you will relive that day." He hissed and Sasuke's eyes widened in horror, an agonised scream filling the corridor.

"Itachi I advise you against using your eye so many times in a single day." Fish Guy frowned and started to run towards his partner when the walls started to turn pink and squishy.

"Ninpou Gama Guchi Shibari!" Jiraiya shouted and Sasuke and Akurei started to sink into the walls.

"Heh too bad Itachi, Kisame. You're already in my stomach.

"The reason you are weak, is because you do not hate me enough." Itachi muttered to Sasuke and glanced back at Jiraiya.

"Black magic to summon the esophagus of the giant toad from my Myouki Mountain, Rock Inn. You wanted criminals. Hope you enjoy being good to Iwagama!" Jiraiya sneered and Itachi swirled around.

"Kisame, come." Itachi ordered as he tore Akurei out of the wall, sprinting away with the fish guy right behind him.

"No one sneaks away without my awareness from here." Jiraiya muttered and commanded the walls of flesh to close in the corridor they were running in.

"Shit!" Kisame the fish guy cursed and looked at Itachi.

"Those walls are swift. At this rate..." Kisame earned and Itachi closed his eyes, nodding.

A loud bang resounded throughout the fleshy area and Jiraiya sprang up, sprinting around the corner with his mouth agape. The wall of the corridor at the end was now gone as black flames burnt the flesh, no sign of the Akatsuki members in sight.

"Why is a retreat for necessary, for you?" Kisame chuckled.

"Well is it is true about Naruto, then there is no need to be hasty. Also my body must be rested at the same place for a while. Not to mention until Tsukuyomi becomes the Amaterasu, we should not use it. Besides, we have retrieved Akurei." He reasoned and he nodded.

"Well do you want me to hold her Itachi?" Kisame asked as they sprinted from the hotel and Itachi nodded.

"Please-"

Suddenly the green haired ANBU's regained consciousness and tore out of Itachi's hold, leaping away.

"I'll kill you." She warned and sprinted back to the hotel, too fast for them to catch up.