The news

A little classroom with wooden furniture shows itself, the teacher has her back to her student as she writes the exercises on the board. Suddenly, a little boy put his hand up.

'Miss, miss!!' Shouts the little boy.

'Yes?' Answer the teacher.

'Is it true the king is dead?'

'It is unfortunate but yes, it is true.'

'But who is our king now?'

'It is not a king but a queen'. Says the teacher.'The king had twins, two daughters.'

'You mean Helen and Flora?' ask a girl.

'Exactly.'

'But do the princesses knows ?' ask the same girl.

'I don't know, I hope so.' Says the teacher.

'And is it true about the curse ?'

'Well, from what we know, when they were born, an old friend of the king came to the castle and gave a gift. But that friend was jealous, she used be the king's lover, so as a revenge she created a curse.'

'Who was that old friend ?' ask a little boy at the back of the class.

'She was a witch.'

'What kind of curse did she create?' ask a girl at the front.

'Well, we must go back to the lesson.' Answer the teacher but as she turns around to write on the board all her student starting moaning and keep asking to tell them about the curse.

'Alright, there is something that the king will remember: "As beautiful as they are, they will be love from the people, but they will need to learn how to wear the crown and only power will win". Then, her gift was magical power for the girls. If I'm not wrong, Helen controls ice and Flora controls fire.'

'But the king has a brother, so why is it not him?' Ask a shy little girl behind a tall boy.

'No, the heir are the children, then the siblings. If the king didn't had any children, then his brother would have take the throne.'

'But when will we know which one will be queen?' Ask a boy who stand up.

'This is a good question. Answer the teacher. And for the moment we don't know...'

A couple of miles away of the school are the mountains where is the castle of the king. We can easily recognise it by the great wall surrounding the castle, it is so big that it surrounds the castle, the house of the servants, the stables and a part of the docks.

The night arrives and we are able to hear the music from the ball room, it is the birthday's twins. The ball room is completely full of guest dancing on a music. It has a shiny wooden floor, the wall are a mix between red and pink and a gold royal lys were painted. Some portrait of the family are hanged on the wall and they gaze would look only but the center of the ballroom. The ceiling is painted with angels and there are five crystal chandeliers fixe to the ceiling. The ball room is cut in three parts but one is for the thrones and there are two gold thrones, one for the king and one for the queen.
A valse has been played, Helen is dancing with Lord Rouge and they were laughing as they let go of each other.

'I didn't know you improve my Lord', says Helen.

Helen wears a blue dress, a blue gown dress which sparkles under the light of the candles, white long gloves and diamond flowers in her hair. Her dress remind the ice.