The attack

'Please someone help!!! 'Shouts a young women.

Her house has been destroyed because of the fire and hers plus two houses are burning down to ashes.
Helen's carriage arrives, she gets out of it so quickly that no one would see her in the street. She starts to look around, a house in front of her was burning and she saw three farmers helping two young children to come out of the fire, but in the house next to, a women and her baby are stuck on the first floor. Some people are coming from the river to turn the fire off, but they are too slow.l 

'Your majesty... 'Starts a guard but she does not listen and walks toward the second house.

With a quick movement, she threw her arms towards which freeze a part of the house. She creates a slide for her and the baby. Some people are shock and stops to look at Helen's powers in action.

'Slide on it!!! It is safe!'

The women seats down on the cold figure and let herself slide down. She arrives to the floor and a guard goes to her to take her way off the flames. Helen runs on the slide to go up and arrived to the first floor, she taps her foot on the floor which freeze it, the walls of wood start to becoming blue, hiding the dark of the fire and the ceiling and get blue. She come out and see the first house dark but not in fire anymore. Everyone throw water at it which turned it off.
She looks at the third house, a little girl is stuck with her dog. Helen recognises the little girl who gave her the puppet from the meeting in the hall. She jumps out of the second house and run to the third house, a lots of people were trying to turn off the fire but it get worse and worse.

'Mommy... 'Shout the little girl. 'Mommy...'

'Don't move!!' Shouts Helen.

She jumps into the window, make a passage of ice which freeze the entire house.But even before the ice freezes, the floor cracks open and the little girls falls through the ground. Silent appear in the street but Helen looks down and see the little girl, burned and her dog next to her. She takes the little girl in her arms and get out of the house. The mother runs to her, crying and screaming. Helen puts the little one the ground and a guard arrives, tries to save her but it was too late. The guard look at Helen and said that her lungs were too weak. She is dead.
The mother is screaming and crying while holding her daughter in her arms, Helen hugs them in sadness and despair.

' I'm sorry. I'm ...... so sorry....' She says.

She kisses the little girl on her forehead, stands up, wipes off her tears and go to a guard.

'I want you to take the victims into the hall, I will come see them tonight.' She request with a strong voice.

Angry, she enters in her carriage, thinking about how she can think that this mess as been make by her own sister. There is an explanation, a reason.
She arrives at the castle and the first thing she does is to go to the library. Crossing this long and pure corridors to arrive in a dark and cold place. 

'Fire...fire...' She says as she looks around. 

She walks trough once, twice each rows of bookshelf, go trough each book but nothing. The baroness enter, looking for Helen.

'Your majesty, what happened in the village?'

But as she hear those words, Helen starts to cry and fall on the floor. The baroness runs to her, trying  to comfort her.

'There.... there were that little girl that I saw in the hall and ... and .....'

She was unable to speak, the tears were telling the story.

'Moranica, under my bed is a red box and the book that Sir Nolan gave me. Bring it here please.'

'I will your majesty.'

Helen takes a sit and the baroness leaves her alone in the library.